- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 12 2011
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOI-05409
- UPC Code: 306969054093
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
11.2 x 9.1 x 5.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Painful Gums
- Help Your Baby the Natural Way
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Calms & Soothes Baby
- Plant-Based Actives
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- 99.99% Alcohol-Free
- Easy to Give
- Twist & Squeeze
- Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence
A gentle, worry-free formula for painful gums and irritability.
A Better Way
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been dedicated to providing the purest medicines using sustainable practices. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, quality has always been our passion and your well-being is our goal.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething such as:
- Painful gums
- Minor digestive upsets associated with teething
Children 1 month of age and older:
Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge.
- Snap off one pre-measured dose.
- Twist to open.
- Squeeze entire contents into mouth.
|Active ingredients** (in each 1 ml vial)||Purpose|
|Chamomilla 9C HPUS (0.3 ml)||Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability|
|Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS (0.3 ml)||Relieves painful gums|
|Rheum 5C HPUS (0.3 ml)||Relieves minor digestive upsets associated with teething|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, purified water.|
No benzocaine, no preservatives, no dyes or colors, no artificial sweeteners, no lactose, no sugar, no flavors.
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.|
Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if swelling, fever, or rash develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if inner foil pouch and vials are not intact.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- After opening foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the vial: the product must be used immediately.
- After administering: discard vial. Do not reuse, contains less than 0.001% alcohol.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.