Earth's Care, Eczema Lotion with Aloe & Almond Oil, 0.42 oz (12 g)
- Date First Available: March 24 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERC-00323
- UPC Code: 857307003230
- Package Quantity: 0.42 oz
4.8 x 4.8 x 3.6 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Soothes and Relieves Itching Due to Eczema & Rashes
- Steroid & Fragrance Free
- Mild Enough for Babies and Children
- Skin Protectant with Aloe and Almond Oil
Uses: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: eczema, rashes.
|Colloidal oatmeal 2%||Skin Protectant|
|Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, alpha-bisabolol, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, heptyl undecylenate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, potassium sorbate, prunus amygdalus, dulcis (sweet almond) oil, purified water, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tetrasodium edta, tocopherols, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract.|
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.