Flora, Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 8 2022
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:1.91 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FLO-67982
- UPC Code: 061998679821
- Package Quantity: 17 fl oz
7.6 x 7.6 x 18.8 cm , 0.79 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Certified Organic
- Provides a Balance 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Made with Organic Flax, Sesame, and Sunflower Seed Oil
- Gluten Free
- Glass Bottle
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- #1 Award Winning Formula
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Flax (omega-3)
- Sesame (omega-6, omega-9)
- Sunflower (omega-6)
- Coconut (omega-9 & MCT)
Udo's Oil™ 3-60 Blend provides a balanced 2:1 ratio of omega-3 (6 g) to omega-6 (3 g) essential fatty acids per serving, for people who want one product that gives them all of the good fats they need, without any of the bad fats they should avoid. Every cell, tissue, gland, and organ is dependent upon the presence of essential fatty acids. They are the main structural component of cell membranes and are important for cell growth and division.
You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil into your meals. The pleasant, nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try some of our favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative!
- Stir it into cottage cheese, applesauce, protein shakes, juices, and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices and the Flora Green Blend, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
* Flax seed oil, *sunflower seed oil, *sesame seed oil, *coconut oil, *evening primrose seed oil, *soy lecithin, *rice bran oil, *oat bran oil, mixed tocopherols (non-GMO).*Organic
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g||†|
|Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||6 g||†|
|Omega-6 LA (linoleic acid)||3 g||†|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||3 g|
|Omega-9 OA (oleic acid)||2.5 g||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.