Frudia, Citrus Brightening Serum, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Expiration Date: March 25 2024
- Date First Available: April 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FDI-03018
- UPC Code: 8803348030188
- Package Quantity: 1.76 oz
11.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Defined From Fruit
By containing Jeju tangerine peel extract with rich vitamin (71%) instead of water, this serum creates bright and clear skin. Niacinamide ingredient helps in whitening of skin, while mango seed oil of fruits seed oil complex adds shine to skin with its strong moisturizing effect. This fresh and vital vitamin serum of tangerine has completed skin irritation test, and thus, can be used on sensitive skin with ease.
Dosage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product. Use it twice a day.
|Citrus unshiu peel extract, water, dipropylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, triethylhexanoin, alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, sodium polyacrylate carbomer, tromethamine, fragrance, panthenol, polyquaternium-51, synthetic fluorphlogopite, titanium dioxide, biosaccharide gum-1, disodium edta, coco-caprylate, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, polysorbate 80, tin oxide, sorbitan oleate, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, punica granatum seed oil, sodium lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, tocopherol.|
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs as follows while using beauty products, and consult a dermatologist as symptoms may worsen if you continue to use: 1) In the case of red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation etc. while using 2) In the case of the above signs appear on the applied areas being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying to abnormal areas including the wound or eczema and dermatitis etc.
- Warnings in handling and storage 1) Keep the lid closed after using 2) Keep out of infants and children 3) Don't store it in a place of high or low temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.