Futurebiotics, FlexMend, Vegetarian Glucosamine with MSM, 90 Vegetarian Tablets
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Normal Joint Function
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Joint Action Plan
Osteoarthritis (OA), known as degenerative joint disease, often results from years of wear and tear on joints and is the most common of all arthritic conditions. Weight-bearing joints, such as hips, knees and spine, are usually the most affected. Over time, cartilage that cushions the end of the bones within the joint can become split, thin, or completely wear away and bone ends at the joints begin to rub together. This causes pain, stiffness and limited joint movement.
- Take Futurebiotics FlexMend® and a comprehensive multivitamin and eat a diet that emphasizes high-fiber, complex carbohydrates from fruit and vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Eat good fats. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and fortified eggs, along with monounsaturated fats like canola and olive oil help soothe inflammation. Drink plenty of water.
- Including moderate exercise in your daily routine helps keep joint cartilage lubricated. Participate in low impact activities such as swimming and walking.
- Studies show that strengthening muscles helps take pressure off joints. Include strength and low-impact resistance training, along with exercises that increase balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Isometric, yoga or other stretching exercises help increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Massage therapy encourages blood flow to joints and can help alleviate stiffness.
- Moist hot packs or soaking in a hot tub can provide relief. If joints are really sore, a cold pack can help temporarily relieve pain.
Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain a healthy weight. Every extra pound carried translates into three additional pounds of pressure on knees and hips.
- Joint injuries often occur when people are tired - don't exercise while fatigued.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of how joints are responding to diet and exercise. Use range of motion, joint discomfort and inflammation as indicators or your success. Always include your health professional in strategies to address joint problems.
- Glucosamine® - Vegetarian-sourced; helps build joint connective tissue
- OptiMSM® - Shown to support the structural integrity of joint cartilage
- Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a critical role in tissue hydration and lubrication
Clinical research has shown that the potent, all-vegetarian ingredients found in FlexMend®, along with the complementary botanical co-factors, work synergistically to support the integrity of connective tissues, manage joint-related inflammation, lubricate joints and promote overall healthy joint function.
Futurebiotics utilizes vegetarian-sourced glucosamine. It is not obtained from shellfish or animal sources, but from the fermentation of corn and is GMO-free. It is also free of contaminants typical of many shellfish-derived glucosamines. Glucosamine helps replenish the building blocks of connective tissues and clinical studies reveal the benefits of Glucosamine for joint comfort.
Employing a unique manufacturing process, OptiMSMⓇ is purified through distillation, not crystallization, which reduces the risk of contamination. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) provides nutritional sulfur, which is vital to the creation and regeneration of various tissues and for the structural integrity of joint cartilage.
Hyaluronic acid helps support joint hydration and lubrication, protects cartilage from abrasion and increases its elasticity and ability to absorb mechanical compression.
FlexMend® further enhanced by complementary herbs such as Boswellin, Ginger extract and Turmeric extract that all demonstrate natural anti-inflammatory activity. In addition, Turmeric root is included to provide the natural whole plant co-factors that nature created.
FlexMend® potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics Bioaccelerators™ Clinically-studied Bioperine+ (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and LactoSporeⓇ boosts digestion
Sodium Hyaluronate is an important component of connective tissues. Its chemical structure gives hyaluronic acid its unparalleled ability to trap water, improving the cushioning and lubrication in joints.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 4 tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, ginger oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, riboflavin, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
FlexMend® - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Turmeric root.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Glucosamine HCl||1500 mg||†|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane as OptiMSM®)||1500 mg||†|
|Proprietary Flex Support Compound:|
Turmeric root, Curcumin C3 Complex® (standardized for 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract), Ginger root extract (standardized for 5% gingerols), Boswellin® (standardized for 70% boswellic acids from Boswellia serrata gum extract), Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)
Bioperine®+ Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale), Trikatu [Long pepper fruit (Piper longum), Black pepper seed (Piper nigrum), Ginger root), Digezyme®t (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, & Lactase), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans).
|†Daily Value not established.|