FutureBiotics, InflamMotion, Joint Inflammation Complex, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FBS-02518
- UPC Code: 049479025183
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
11.7 x 6.1 x 6.4 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients For Normal Joint Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Joint Inflammation Action Plan
Joint discomfort and inflammation are key indicators of joint health, limiting everyday activities and simple comfort. Whether joint discomfort stems from a temporary inflammation and swelling of the soft tissues around the joints, or a chronic condition such as the breakdown of cartilage in the joints, there are strategies to help maintain and regain healthy joint function.
- Take Futurebiotics InflamMotion and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- Eat good fats. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and fortified eggs, along with monounsaturated fats like canola and olive oil help soothe inflammation.
- Ginger and turmeric have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties - use them in preparing food and for extra flavor.
- Stay active. Studies show that joint discomfort is reduced and function improved with moderate exercise.
- Try low impact activities such as swimming, walking or biking. Studies show that strengthening muscles helps take pressure off your joints. Include strength and resistance training and exercises that increase balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Moist hot packs, soaking in a hot tub or getting a massage can help relieve stiffness and discomfort. In some cases a cold pack can help temporarily relieve discomfort.
- Acupuncture may trigger the release of pain-killing neurotransmitters and help relieve sore joints.
- Daily stretching relaxes and helps stabilize stiff muscles and joints. Try yoga, Tai chi or other daily stretching routines.
Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain a healthy weight. Every extra pound carried translates into three additional pounds of pressure on knees and hips.
- Joint injuries often occur when people are tired - don't exercise while fatigued.
Measure Your Progress
As inflammation and stiffness declines, you should notice more freedom from discomfort and stiffness, an increased range of motion and better flexibility and balance. Share your plan and progress with your health professional.
- BotaniFlex 125 - Clinically proven to reduce stiffness and ease joint discomfort
- Blocks COX-1, COX-2 and 5-LO enzyme pathways
- "Joint comfort" botanicals Boswellin, Curcumin C3 Complex and Ginger
For years scientists have known when the body releases an over-abundance of the enzymes called COX-1 and COX-2, they can trigger joint discomfort and swelling. Recently, a third enzyme, called 5-LO, was discovered that releases chemicals even more debilitating than COX-2. Clinical studies have now proven that the ingredients in BotaniFlex 125 are unique natural compounds that help block all three enzymes.
InflamMotion contains BotaniFlex 125, a unique patent-pending combination of Chinese Skullcap extract and Acacia extract. Researchers have investigated hundreds of plants in their quest to discover a natural solution to joint discomfort. Recently, they discovered the exact ratios of the ingredients in BotaniFlex 125 to be most effective in blocking the triggers that cause joint stiffness and discomfort. A clinical study using a special discomfort "index" showed the effectiveness of these two extracts compared to placebo. The ingredients in InflamMotion are backed by science, promise an all-natural solution to joint discomfort, and are gentle on the stomach.
InflamMotion also contains a proprietary botanical compound of Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex and Boswellin that have all demonstrated natural anti-inflammatory activity. Digestive enzymes Bromelain and Papain help blood and nutrients flow to muscle and joint tissue to keep them lubricated and healthy. Rutin, a powerful antioxidant found in citrus fruits, helps protect joint tissue from oxidative stress.
InflamMotion is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
In a 90 day clinical study of BotaniFlex 125, those taking 250 mg per day reported significant improvement in joint discomfort and stiffness when compared to the control group.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, ginger oil.
InflamMotion - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural co-factors including Ginger root and Rutin. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|BotaniFlex 125 |
Chinese Skullcap root extract
Acacia heartwood and bark extract
|Proprietary Joint Comfort Compound: |
Olive Leaf extract (standardized for 20% oleuropein),
Rutin, Boswellin (standardized for 65% boswellic
acids from Boswellia serrata gum extract), Ginger root,
Bromelain, Papain, Curcumin C3 Complex (standardized
for 95% curcuminoids Turmeric root extract)
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators: |
BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore
|*Daily Value not established.|