Garnier, SkinActive, Hydrating Facial Mist, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 24 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-55970
- UPC Code: 603084559701
- Package Quantity: 4.4 fl oz
17 x 4.1 x 3.9 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Vegan Formula - No Animal Derived Ingredients or By Products
- 99% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- Made with Aloe Juice
- Made Without Parabens, Dyes, Silicones
This facial mist, formulated with Aloe Juice, lightly hydrates to leave skin feeling softer and refreshed. Absorbs quickly into the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.
What Does Naturally-Derived Mean?
We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 99% naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
Mist 12-15 inches from the face with eyes and mouth shut whenever skin needs a boost of refreshment. Can be applied on top of makeup without smudging.
|Alcohol Denat.||Sugar Beet or other plant|
|Glycerin||Soybean or other plant|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder||Aloe Vera|
|Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water||Grape|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Part of the remaining 1%*|
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Wheat or other plant|
|Salicylic Acid||Part of the remaining 1%*|
|Fragrance||Part of the remaining 1%*|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.