Rainbow Light, Food-Based Calcium with Magnesium & Vitamin D3, 90 Tablets
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 6 2012
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: RLT-10951
- UPC Code: 021888109517
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
6.4 x 6.4 x 11.2 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- Just 1 Once
- Supports Bone Density & Muscle Relaxation
- Promotes Enhanced Absorption & Utilization
- Gentle on the Stomach with Whole Foods
- Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
Food-based, enhanced-absorption bone-builder.
Just one tablet per day helps build bone and relax muscles. Provides 500 mg of calcium – the exact amount the body can absorb at one time – plus co-factors necessary for calcium absorption & utilization, as well as whole foods for easy digestion.
- Helps build and strengthen bones & teeth – 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- Supports muscle relaxation & bone flexibility – magnesium • 500 IU vitamin D3.
- Promotes enhanced calcium absorption & utilization – Magnesium • vitamin D3 • food-based.
- Gentle on the stomach: can be taken with or between meals – Mineral-rich whole foods • organic spirulina • betaine HCl.
For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day, with or between meals. May take 2 per day in divided doses for advanced usage.
(natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica. Coating: vegetable food glaze (hydroxypropyl cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze).
Free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar, artificial additives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as Carbonate, Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate-Malate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide, Aspartate)||250 mg||63%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Betaine HCl||20 mg||*|
|Stinging Nettle [tops]||20 mg||*|
|Horsetail [whole herb]||20 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||20 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|