Simply Organic, Garlic Pepper, 3.73 oz (106 g)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2024
- Date First Available: March 15 2011
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SOG-18515
- UPC Code: 089836185150
- Package Quantity: 3.73 oz
11.2 x 5 x 5 cm , 0.26 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected—but welcome—touch. Use this salt-free blend to perk up everything from pasta to poultry. Use while cooking, or at the table.
- Use to season stir fries or baked potatoes.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, and vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia and breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired), or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Use to create salad dressings; simply combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base like plain yogurt and mayo.
- Shake on cottage cheese for simple but different side dish.
Organic garlic, spices (organic black pepper and organic parsley), sea salt, organic onion, organic cane sugar, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 106|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.