Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Vitamin C, Anti Aging Serum, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
WS
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been using this product for over 3 months I can't imagine my face without it now I apply Evey day in morning and night my face colour and skin tone has changed so much no marks fine lines I'm so impressed with all their products. also it's ever affordable and you don't have to pay so much just love it

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The active ingredient of this vit c serum is: aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate (AAP). AAP is a water soluble, stable derivative of vit c that has both anti-wrinkle and whitening effects. Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate (AAP) is a new version of stable vit c created by a Korean company. So far, there is not much data on Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, no significant published studies on AAP. L-ascorbic acid (the purest form of vitamin C) is still taunted as the most potent form of vitamin C. I would definitely prefer a vit c serum with L-ascorbic acid and not AAP. For those with sensitive skin, AAP may pose less irritation. This serum is formulated with ferulic acid to help stabilize the sensitive vit c. It comes in a dark glass bottle to reduce further oxidation. The texture of this serum is very lightweight, it is absorbed by skin upon application. My holy grail vit c serum is the Pura D'or 20% Vitamin C Serum with L-ascorbic acid.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have been using a combination of this Vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid and retinol serums from the same company for the last month now and I’m certainly seeing some pleasant changes. My overall skin tone is more even, less dark marks and no bags under my eyes, I’ve noticed less fine lines and my over all complexion looks so much plumper, fuller, lighter and dewy. To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s one of their products in particular that works better than the others or if the results are from the combination of using all 4…. I rotate between the three (clean face, tone, apply vitamin C serum, let dry for 30 seconds, apply hyaluronic serum then finish with SPF of a morning) (evening time I wash my face, tone and finish with the retinol serum) It’s a clear gel like substance, very easy to apply - you must do it quickly as it absorbs really fast. Leaves a nice glow/shine to your face! Definitely recommended 👌🏼 Please if you found my review helpful, like it and give me the thumbs up please. Appreciate it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Okay, so. I've only been using this for 2 weeks but here are my initial thoughts. Something must have happened to my skin. I am 40 years old and my main problem is sunspots/uneven tone(hyperpigmentation). I have used this every morning before using the morning cream well. I also use prescription retinol for the night cream, but my skin looks smoother and looks healthier overall. There's a light to it that hasn't been there in years. In fact, one of my colleagues said that my face has gotten healthier now noticed today and the comments are what prompted this review - I think, if it was seen by other people, then SOMETHING must have happened! I will continue to use this because 1) it is affordable, 2) it has a nice mild fragrance and 3) it seems to work! I'm actually kind of excited to see what kind of results I get in a month. UPDATE: Still using and will be back for another bottle. there is a change in my brown spots, but the overall tone and texture has definitely improved. I am very happy with the results, especially considering the price!

Posted on May 16, 2022

With Soothing Aloe Vera Anti-Aging Vitamin C Targets Dark Spots, Uneven Tone and Expression Lines Promotes a Firmer Looking Complexion Ferulic Acid Supports a Luminous, Youthful Radiance K3 Vita C, a Proven Antioxidant Visibly Reduces the Look of Age Spots Improves Skin Tone and Diminishes the Look of Wrinkles Ferulic Acid, a Natural Antioxidant, Guards the Skin from Environmental Damage Antioxidant Work Synergistically for Effective Absorption into Skin Benefits Concentrated Vitamin C diminishes the look of age spots. Antioxidants defend against environmental pollutants. Lifts skin tone and reduces the look of pigmentation for a healthier complexion. Attributes Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid promote an even skin tone. Paraben-Free and gentle sensitive skin. Technology This potent serum is infused with antioxidant Vitamin C and Ferulic acid to combat the dark pigments that cloud your complexion and make you look older than your years. Alpha hydroxy acids target imperfections for a more uniform look skin tone.

Posted on May 12, 2022

scent is citrusy. this is my second bottle. size is enostayugh, quality is awesome. feel uniformity on skin restored. pakage is huge. it seems to benefit. is gentle and fresh on skin. to my sensitive skin it is doing great.frequency is key. stay consistent. it will do wonder. you are getting a lovely volume. don't forget to apply sunscreen afterward.

Posted on May 10, 2022

way better than garnier vitamin C serum that gives me a lot of break out and full of fragrance, this serum best to use along with your sunscreen for better protection against sun damage and premature aging. I'm on my 30's and want to maintain youthful appearance. Please like my honest feedback if you find helpful. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

very good quality and come with nice package .it has many benefits like : reduces wrinkles, protects collagen and increases production , aids wound healing , helps protect against sun damage , reduces hyperpigmentation , evens skin tone , brightens complexion and acts like armor against pollution and other free radicals. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it halts or holds off environmental and sun damage to cells. And while you can count your morning OJ as a good defense for your bod, the best way to achieve vitamin C’s protection and benefits is to apply it directly onto your skin

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It makes my skin looking shiny and smells like oranges and as I use it together with a sunscreen. Bear in mind that you need to use a sunscreen if you are using Vit C serum! The size is good and it's suitable for combination and sensitive skin type where I use it daily. On the package, it's written Dermatologist & Allergy Tested! Go and try it out as the benefits is definitely worth it! The texture is watery and easily absorb by the skin. Do like my review and thanks for your support!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Don't mind my scary makeupless face in the picture. It was late. I got this as a gift Christmas 2016. I have been using this now for about a year. I use 5 drops in a star pattern around my face every morning and night after I wash and moisturize. I have to tell you my face has never been so dewey. It literally glows. My reddness from rosatia has evened out. My skin is smooth and happy. This is a gem and a keeper for life. Also, I have a T-zone face. Dry cheeks and oily forehead, nose and chin. I added this Vit C Serum, my face has been so balanced, soft, and under control.