Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Calming Foam Bath, Lavender, 2.5 oz (70.9 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 13, 2022

The foam is not much, but still enough to prefer this type of salts. Pleasant, unobtrusive scent of lavender. Removes stress, calms and relaxes. This is my favorite scent. I like that it is convenient to use, in individual packages, measured for one bath. Excellent composition, natural. After such a bath it is easier to fall asleep.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

As a person who has sleeping problems I keep searching for anything with lavender as it really helps unwind after a busy stressful day. This bath foam is a lifesaver, I find it calming, relaxing & it even helps with RLS! It's not medicine but defiantly helps that annoying feeling when poured in a bedtime tub. I love Aura Cacia promises which is another star. I tried other fragrances too but lavender is my favorite for sure.

171a1ede-3eab-41a3-a974-28ec391bc07a
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

These are lovely, I like this brand very much. I think it smells lovely and the quantity is actually enough for two baths in my opinion. The price point is a bit high but the packaging is very convenient to take with you for a weekend away treat. The scent lasted ages in the bathroom afterwards and it's very nice.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

i loved it! very foamy, just the way i like it, check out the photo for proof ;).. keeps the bath water warm for longer period.

f7c27417-4c64-4f91-927e-cc98e2616a0a
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I really liked that, but it doesn´t make a lot of foam, if that´s what you are expecting. I like the composition and it has a nice scent. The package is enough for 1 long bath, but I don´t think you can use it for more than once. Overall it is a good quality product, but I ´d like a more foamy one.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Lavender scent always makes a nice addition to a bedtime bath for any age! Gentle, nice quality, fun packaging with cute pictures adds to bathtime fun.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Soft lavender scent, discreet perfume. I use 1/2 of the package for kids bath and still there are quite a lot of bubbles. Suitable for children' sensitive skin. Not sure about the calming effect but kids (age 3 and 5) love to take bath with this foam.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Smells wonderful, great for bubble bath night and you don't have to wash it off - it has very good ingredients in it. It foams in a really nice way and I prefer this over kid's bubble bath.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I was hoping that while taking bath with this foam there would fantastic smell of lavender in the air. But it didn't happen. When you try to smell water all you can feel is sodium and citric acid.

2d4cb0a1-4a4c-4ff8-93fe-6c0da55f7682
Posted on May 27, 2022

The scent, quality, package and size of this product is great. Loved the use of this product, I’m just disappointed that this product did not result in any foam bath.