Page 1 - Reviews - Aussie, 3 Minute Miracle, Total Miracle Deep Conditioner, with Apricot & Australian Macadamia Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Been searching for a place to purchase Aussie since I moved back to Asia and this product works great and is of good quality given the price as always, and is very moisturizing for wavy hair and has a nice scent! It also has an easy to use packaging, plus I have sensitive skin though and this did not irritate it in the slightest.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Beautiful smell, smooth, smooth hair after use, moisturizing and relieving the fluff, beautiful for dry and damaged hair, and the price is very good If my opinion is useful, please give me a like and thank you ☺️

96a2d7f3-de9c-4881-a184-1735c7b1fc01
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love ittt so much its so great for everything! The smell is nice, very useful and quality is amazing! The size is amazing snd the packaging is very small and good and the. Benefits are good too i reccomend this compostion as it is very good and healthy and useful

Posted on May 25, 2022

What I like about it is that it’s not heavy on the hair but surely it makes it soft and silky after only 3 minutes, I never tried leaving it for longer since 3 min does the job. Also, I prefer this scent over the avocado (which smells a bit more like coconut-y, also good tho).

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I only use it occasionally and I just add it to my conditioner to give the moisturizing affect a boost. Hair always feels nice after. Good quality and I like the scent. The package is a bit annoying though and I would prefer a larger size. Feels nice on my sometimes sensitive scalp.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Omg looovvee the scent! It’s very fresh and smells really good. It also really moisturize my hair, it’s no longer dry especially after swimming. I love the packaging, it’s smaller than the usual one. Very practical for travelling. Love this brand, i’ve been using it for many years and will definitely keep using this.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Moisturizing for my fine hair without weighing it down. The scent isn't too strong, maybe a little bit fruitier than the Avocado version of the same product. I would consider it a good value for the price, considering the amount. Only concern is the packaging, it's very easy to use but sometimes the conditioner leaks out a bit when left sitting

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I didn’t go into this purchase with high expectations—but the price was very reasonable and I thought I’d give it a try since Aussie products work so well on my youngest daughter. My hair is right above the shoulder and heavily highlighted so there is damage. My experience has been that salon products work better on my hair so I usually am willing to spend a bit more to protect my hair. This product is an exception—it conditions my hair well and leaves it so soft! I wash my hair twice a week and use this deep conditioner twice a week as well. My hair is more manageable now and definitely softer. My one complaint is the “lid”—you take off a sticker on the top of the bottle and there is a hole where the conditioner comes out. There is no top or cap to put over the opening which isn’t a dealbreaker but it does mean water from the shower can get into the bottle if you’re not careful. Other than that this conditioner is a winner!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have always been a fan of this brand, its the only conditioner i really like, and the only one that actually detangles my hair and i have tried a lot of brands. The size its good since you dont use that much, and i like the smell, i use the normal everyday and the miracle once a week.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Amazing deep conditioner! It really makes my hair super soft and it is sooo easy to detangle with. However, I would caution you against leaving this in your hair for too long because your hair can get 'too soft' i.e. moisture overload. I have coarse 3b/3c hair and I leave it in for about 15 min.