WS

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love it, the scent smells really good, the size of the package is good 350 ml. It makes your hair feels nice and smooth perfect for wavy hair

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good conditioner. It has good amount too

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Good

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this Australian brand! I have tried different shampoos and conditioners and they are all great! Hair after them is like silk) I often take something from this brand for a test and please myself! For those who love their hair like me, I recommend trying these wonderful shampoos and conditioners.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent, the ingredients are beautiful, the life is long, the packaging is great, the benefit is great, a mixture of mint, the taste is good, the health is good

c9609cd3-c20d-41d4-9645-85541a433a3c
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is beautiful and its smell is crazy and collapsed after it is for rural hair. What about the brand with the luster that comes with it for hair that is not natural?

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The smell of heaven is suitable for daily use. Quality, very high, good size, convenient packaging, perfect texture! Leaves my hair full of pleasant shine and simply amazing! Suitable for sensitive and moisturizing scalp. I really fell in love, it's the best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from French

excellent brand I have already used other products of this brand natural ingredient reasonable price very effective the small problem is a bit the packaging not tip top but good but if not I recommend this product