Page 1 - Reviews - BioGaia, Probiotic Supplement, Lemon, 30 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My registered dietician recommended these probiotics and they work! Happy belly=happy bowels=happier me! I was initially concerned when it said “lemon flavoured,” but it’s actually lemon-lime flavoured and thankfully does not have an aftertaste. Phew! These BioGaia (no clue how to pronounce their name!!) probiotics work phenomenally well. I CHEW one every day with breakfast. Just make sure to write yourself a reminder to chew them (I sharpied the lid-clearly I am not an artist! ;) ), or trust me, you will forget to chew them! My only complaint is with the packaging-where the desiccant is built into the lid, not loose inside the bottle, so the lid cannot be recycled. Bonus: iHerb has a fantastic price on these compared to local markets. THUMBS UP!

ebe393fc-3406-4929-8b5f-835c8424f9c1
990143cc-6460-4fd4-b4ab-c96e55bb7a83
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This tastes like a chewable candy and it really does work. When I take this tablet once a day, my gut starts waking up after an hour or so. I had constipation problems, but now it’s completely gone. It’s a life saver for me. From now on, I believe this will keep my gut healthy as it can be!

Posted on May 12, 2022

These are the best quality probiotic supplements in my opinion. Good size tablet and packaging, taste great, excellent quality ingredients. Used for all my kids when we have had gut issues and they are quickly absorbed, easy on digestion and definitely notice benefits. Only downside is the price, a bit expensive for us to have all the time but if we could afford, this would be part of our daily vitamin intake.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Had three of them when I was suffering from stomach flu last week, and I made a full recovery the second day, amazing! And I keep taking one before dinner, never feel bloated anymore! Definitely gonna stock more when there’s discount in the future

0068093f-7842-4cd6-9d91-b6b960b47347
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great probiotics for gut health and maintaining the healthy microbiom. Chewable tablets with a pleasant orange taste are more like dissolvable lozenges, so you cannot really chew them and need to wait when they dissolve. I found them less effective than the liquid version (Biogaia Drops), but they can be a good choice for travel.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Normally comes in a big tablet foil packaging. But taking daily makes more sense to have it in a bottle!! Yummy flavour and easy to chew on.

cf590a22-d212-4cae-9a43-fafc864ab926
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Benefits my family in gut health & useful when tummy discomfort like diarrhoea or bloats. Great taste, my kids age 7yo & 10yo have been taking for several years. We called it lemon sweets, but not sour.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It took about 3 days for them to "kick in," but once they did, I have no problem going. Very easy to take and the taste is fine. They readily dissolve in my mouth so they are working by the time they get to my stomach.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Another one of my favourite probiotics for the kids! A great daily supplement with efficient packaging! Quality, size and ingredients are just right for daily dosage! Benefits the digestion, the gut and helps to calm the tummy! Taste great as always!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I started my Gut restoration journey with this Probiotic & although i switched to cheaper brands, i'm still grateful for the results i got with this one, it encouraged me to keep supplementing in Probiotics, my body is thankful!