Page 1 - Reviews - Biore, Balancing Pore Cleanser, Blue Agave + Baking Soda, 6.77 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The scent is mild and this product helps to make my skin feel fresh and clean. Should be suitable for sensitive skin. I like the small beads which makes me feel ‘cleaner’. I use it at least twice a day. It does help to remove make up as well. Gentle on skin.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

i love this cleanser I order it also for my sister I have normal to oily skin it's not drying the skin treat it so gentel my skin is so fresh I use it morning and evening daily.. to wash your face and nick really you need small amount less than one full pump...if you like my comment give me a 👍 thanks

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Eversince I used this, my face was not so oily anymore. Also the smell is very refreshing and it makes me feel like it's cleansing my skin especially with the blue agave texture. Also it's gentle to skin. I use this daily.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like the smell and and so practical small amount of cleanser is enough, it really help if you have combination skin, I had a pore, I was doing deep cleaning pore every week, since I use I forget about deep cleaning

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My favorite cleaner in the universe it make my skin glow and clean, and the pores gone ! If there is any more stars I would make it 100000 stars

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

Previously I tried a charcoal cleanser from this company, and I liked it.This time decided to try different. I really like the smell, it's so fresh and nice. The cleanser does it's job perfectly, cleans very well, not drying my skin. I have a combination skin with dry zones. Leaves fresh odour after washing. And moreover, they do not test on animals. I recommend the product!👍 Still, if you want a healing effect after breakouts, try their cleanser with salicylic acid. Like if it was helpful for you! Thank you!

1e68427e-f37f-4f00-88fb-23ccb2087281
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I'm glad I found it on iherb. It's my second bottle and it does okay for my combination skin. It doesn't give me wow effect but effective to remove dirt and it's not irritating my skin.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Good basic face wash . it did not do any magic but skin felt nice and soft. On a positive side - the flavour is very nice and the facewash itself is foaming really well.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

i have a combination skin that tends to be oily if i wear makeup the whole day and this did a grat job for me removing all the sebum and oils. i used it alone but didn't work make sure to use a makeup remover or cleansing oil before. but it's a great face wash after all it leaves the skin clean , fresh and smooth. it has a delicious fruity strong smell that lingers. the little white beads disappear completely after lathering it on hands but the blue ones help to scrub. i hope my REVIEW helped ❤

faa147b6-63d3-4d14-a914-b3c841802a24
8fb18c5d-0ebf-4228-87cf-70cc23dc9e9d
281a6b08-c036-42ec-bb9d-d29277c95102
Posted on May 28, 2022

Good quality product and was a steal for the trial price.