Page 1 - Reviews - Catalina Crunch, Keto Sandwich Cookies, Peanut Butter, 16 Cookies, 6.8 oz (193 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I’ve always been a snacker and always on the lookout for substitutes to the stuff I used to indulge in prior to my days of going low carb-low sugar. This Catalina Crunch Keto Sandwich Cookies are now officially one of my favorites! They’re delicious, crunchy and have no bitter or nasty aftertaste which is common with “healthier options.” I’m really glad somebody came up with the recipe to these tasty treats! I’ll be buying more for sure!

ab62a1df-2a5a-4342-a444-7549f7ea6159
13938335-7395-49d6-851f-ffa0164f32c8
2a419bd6-a107-4133-b598-ae52520bcfed
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Try it! I have tried so many KETO snacks, this is so good and texture is like "normal" oreo style sandwich biscuits. It has such satisfying crunch. The portion size is good, around 3 bites per biscuit and you get 16 pieces in each box. Only downside is price and a little bit of artificial flavour coming through. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

keto - best keto version of sandwich cookies i've ever tasted!!!! Incredible taste! Clean ingredients! Keto diet. Delicious treats. I eat them as an afternoon or after dinner snack. I have a few to satisfy any craving. The size is perfect for one sitting or save some for later. all amazing crumbled in homemade keto ice cream. i highly recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Never had a cookie with peanut butter filling before. It was a new experience that took me a while to get used to, but not in a bad way. The flavor is jam-packed with peanut vibes. The crunch is there, but I like my cookies a little softer so I leave the packet open for the moisture to seep in.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This particular flavor is by far the most real taste to its regular sugar counterpart. To me, it tastes just like a nutter butter. The peanut flavor is just enough to hide the rice taste of the cookie itself. The price is a bit ridiculous, but I bought them on sale so I give it five stars all around. I recommend this for keto, vegan, and sugar free dieters. Two cookies were plenty for me. By the way, I tried the other two flavors…vanilla tasted like a whey-protein kind of vanilla…a bit fake and too milky. The chocolate one tasted the least like its counterpart because the cocoa flavor wasn’t sweet enough in the cookie part. It was more like a darker chocolate cookie. I could taste the rice flour in those other two flavors. So, for me, I suggest the peanut butter flavor over the other two. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this cookie please give this review a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

A great product to help you forget you're on a low carb or keto diet. The ingredients are quality ingredients and pretty clean - avoiding artificial sweeteners like sucralose found in other products. If you're following a restrictive keto diet, two cookies will land you 5g of net carbs, so although you might want to just sit and snack on these, you need to be mindful of your net carb balance. The biscuit is nice and crunchy with an Oreo-like texture, and the filling is soft with a hint of peanut. I don't miss packaged cookies with this replacement at all.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love this even more than their mint version. Unfortunately it's not guilt-free cookies for me as I try to stick to my Keto diet. Although it's addicting I won't buy this anymore.

71ba9384-b6e4-4ed0-b8b9-5393d406b13a
dfcbcb37-8c6d-4a0f-a2cd-42511fdd5406
5e2b7c47-a066-44be-bb00-ff76ee7a4641
5149b2ed-b91f-4589-86f5-c919a61582f3
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

There is a peanut butter cookie called Gukhee peanut sand in Korea. It tastes really similar to that snack. It's a keto-friendly snack, so I feel more comfortable eating it. Even if I eat a few, I feel full, so I like it as a snack.

b685dd73-c943-470f-aac3-a78210d1dfef
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality keto cookies with premium ingredients. The taste and texture of the filling is absolutely delightful. It comes in a 6.8 Oz package and can be easily resealed for multiple use.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the nutrients and ingredients of the cookie is a nice snack (only 45 kcal per cookie) and can surely satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. It is good to eat as a snack or serve with coffee. But as a peanut butter lover, I would like it to have a more savoury and stronger peanut butter flavour as it is a bit on the sweet side for me. Good taste in general and perfect size and packaging.