Page 1 - Reviews - Caveman Foods, Nutrition Bars, Dark Chocolate Caramel Cashew, 12 Bars, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 22, 2022

These are great. A perfect thing to have in your bag "in case of emergencies" where you need a boost. They don't have the powdery taste common with protein bars. The first one I got was hard and thought I would break a tooth, but it must have been a fluke because the rest were perfect. Definitely buying again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

These are SO good it’s scary. When I eat one I eat three. 🤭😬 de-li-Cious. Beware that it’s quite caloric so three bars is too much in a day for sure unless you work out a Lot!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

First time trying this brand and this bar. Really loved it and tastes delicious. Sometimes my schedule is very full and having one of these bars gives me energy! Would buy again!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The quantity of each bar is big which is good for me as my breakfast. The taste is yummy but it melted a little bit when it got delivered. I keep them in the fridge and I enjoy the texture more.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My husband loves these. I like that they have very little sugar in them. A good snack for when I'm away from home and hungry.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I was surprised these tasted great for the low grams of sugar. It's a perfect size and satisfying for my mid-day sweet craving without the guilt! It was fresh - some of the bars I've purchased are so hard they almost crack my tooth. So I recommend.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

These taste great and so good to see a snack product that's convenient for when on the road without all the added nasty preservatives and vegetable oil or soy

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

this one was not as good as a similar product from this line... not sure why but i think it is because the dark chocolate taste clashes with the sweetness of the binder the bar is of good quality and size, but was lesser in my eyes

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Pack of nuts and good ingredients. Not too sweet and easy to chew. I like that it’s dark chocolate!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

To die for. Delish! Keeps me satisfied for a long time as well.