Page 1 - Reviews - Chapter One, C is For Vitamin C, 60 Gummies - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 4, 2022

Good quality product to build up your immunity. Nice orange gummy flavor with sugary crystals on top. If you're looking of a fun way to take vitamin C, this is an option with good taste. Helps me look forward to taking my vitamin. Package is cute with an easy to open twist lid. Would repurchase.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These vitamins are delicious, child-friendly, easy to chew, not hard or sticky. They have enough vitamin c to make me feel like I'm helping my children's immune system. They came packaged very nicely. Taking vitamin C like these it's not a fight, they are a treat! Overall, a great quality vitamin with great ingredients.

Posted on Sep 22, 2020

I am so happy with this vitamin, I have been trying to get my son to take vitamin C but he always complained about the taste being too tart and sour. Since the beginning of the pandemic I have bought 3 different brands all of which he didn't like. My coworker told me about this brand. She said her kids accepted them. I'm happy to be writing that he loves them, not too sour, easy to chew and swallow. Not sticky and what little bit sticks to the teeth easily dissolves. They are cute little orange slices, and what I like about them is that they are not clumped together in the jar, like most gummy anything. Win Win situation. Finally found a vitamin C he willing takes every morning. Just in time as we enter into the fall. Very happy to have found these and will be buying more and a bottle for my coworker to thank her for the recommendation. M

a691a48c-60e9-48fd-950c-774cf9a89cd2
Posted on Sep 20, 2020

My kids love these ! They taste just like candy. I’ve had several similar supplements and the taste does not compare. They also contain a good amount of vitamin c which is nice to have while the kids are back in school. Hoping this will give my kids the extra boost they need to stay healthy all year long.

b6f299d2-246c-4fc2-aadf-6a5b1418d71f
Posted on Sep 15, 2020

these vitamin c gummies taste fantastic. I have to keep them out of the reach of my children so that they do not sneak into them. they are a perfect consistency period they do not stick to your teeth or to each other in that the container period I highly recommend these vitamin c

3493c3e2-6cfe-4f46-9ee5-8af08ea21f2e
Posted on Sep 16, 2020

I have heart issue so I have to keep my immune system up and strong. I have been taking Vitamin C for about a year. I have tried many different brands. My biggest problem I have is most gummies are too sweet and coated with a large amount of sugar. Zahler Chapter One™ Vitamin C Gummies on the other hand are not too sweet at all and they taste very good. They have a light sugar coating. Even though they are called gummies to me they are more like a fruit jelly candy that I ate as a child. They are not rubbery or tough like most gummy vitamin C. I will continue to buy this brand of Vitamin C Gummies.

4189b80b-2b46-4c2e-b7c3-68d7fbca3aae
956620cc-8b95-47d0-9d44-4f06ba5b94df
9e011b02-cbae-4a2f-9442-24b9f47de873
Posted on Sep 14, 2020

These vitamin C gummies are the absolute best! My kids love the taste don’t fight me to take them one bit! They are also not overly huge so they have an easy time change them. Highly recommend these to add to your health care regimen for your kids to keep them safe during these crazy times!

f10f8014-e9d4-447d-9731-dd3adb12b2d1
aa8c1b82-ffc2-40d9-a23d-327a7f40d28a
Posted on Sep 21, 2020

These Vitamin C gummies are a winner for my family and I. They're the perfect texture (not at all sticky) and the flavor is great. I personally look forward to taking one daily and it's good knowing that with just that one gummy, I'm getting all the Vitamin C that I need in a day. Highly recommended and will buy again!

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

My 3 kids hate taking chalky tasting Vitamin C, so we wanted to try gummies to see if they would take them without complaining. They approve! All 3 love the taste of these, and take them daily. With winter coming up, it's important for them to keep up their immune system!

Posted on Sep 17, 2020

This gummy almost tastes like Tangerines. It is soft and easy to chew, unlike many gummies that are hard and stick to your teeth. Because they taste so good, it's easy to remember to take one everyday. Being as this is 2020, I'm making sure I've got a good level of vitamin C in me. I will be ordering again.