Page 1 - Reviews - Chapter One, M Is for Magnesium, Flavored Gummies, 60 Gummies - iHerb
WS

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

We ordered these for my nephew because he tends to get headaches. As nurses, my sister and I both know that Mg can help as a preventative. We ordered them in hopes they would help him! It’s been over 2 weeks now and so far, this is exactly the result we were hoping for! He likes the taste, he asks for his “mag” every morning. We will continue to buy this brand of vitamins because his result has been so positive! Thank you Chapter One!

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Our 8yo has had quite a noticeable change in his behaviour since starting his Magnesium gummies. Our once anxiety-riddled boy is a lot calmer and less stressed about the mundane things in life and with the palatable flavour we don't have a battle to get him to take them. Thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Chewable/gummy magnesium seems like a rare product, so I was very pleased to find this. Magnesium is essential to our wellbeing and I have read that most people are deficient owing to the lack of magnesium in food and the soil in which fruit and vegetables are grown commercially. Finding a magnesium supplement suitable for children is especially challenging, and many childrens' multivitamins are strangely lacking magnesium. These gummies are made with good ingredients with natural flavor and colors, and the flavor and texture is excellent. I was surprised that they do not have any strong aftertaste, as magnesium can be quite strong and bitter (I have used liquid magnesium in the past and the flavor was awful, even when attempting to dilute with juice). My only possible concern is that these gummies are so good, I hope the magnesium amount listed is accurate. One gummy contains 100mg of magnesium citrate, which is a perfect amount as it allows for dosage flexibility between adults and children. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

There is a certain company we normally buy from that is always out of stock now, so I have searched to the ends of the internet for a gummy to replace them for my kids and the alternatives all had a super high price for insignificant doses. I'm so happy I found these and that my picky kids like the taste. My daughter complained they remind her of wine gums but still eats them, which says a lot - I appreciate how they have real sugar in the ingredients and not stevia or there's no way the kids would eat them. The quality is a bit unusual, as I find them to be a bit gritty toward the end. But over all, we love them and they absorb well - you can feel them working quickly.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I don’t often write reviews but I got these for my autistic son who has adhd also. can certainly see a difference in his behavior. He seems more calm, alert and he seems for follow directions better. We have only been using it for 2 weeks but so far so good. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

my kids love the taste of this one, I never have any issues. Even my super picky eater likes the taste. They even snuck into the cupboard and ate lots of them like candy one day so I had to store them somewhere where they cannot see or reach them.

StazFoods
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

These are great for kids! Magnesium is great for digestion and the nervous system (especially for winding down and falling asleep) and has cognitive benefits too. I love that it comes in gummy form, just wish the magnesium content was a bit more concentrated so less have to be taken at once. Overall, a great alternative to magnesium caps which kids can’t swallow!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These are fantastic for the whole family to enjoy! Magnesium is beneficial to the digestive system, the neurological system (particularly for winding down and falling asleep), and the brain. I like that it's in gummy form, but I wish the magnesium concentration was a little higher so that I didn't have to take it all at once. Overall, this is a fantastic alternative to magnesium capsules, which children cannot swallow.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

2 out of 3 of my kids like these. 1 doesn’t like the texture. The other 2 say they are great. My kids complain about most magnesium supplements. I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference in their sleep or behaviour just that 2 are happy to take them.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I’m very happy with this product, my children love the taste and it’s part of their nighttime routine now before sleep time I will re purchase this again.