Page 1 - Reviews - Dear, Klairs, Fundamental Water Gel Cream, 2.37 fl oz (70 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Dear, Klairs is a lovely brand but I did not expect to like this product so much!! It literally became my favorite moisturizer to use, it’s a light but hydrating formula and the ingredient list is awesome, the only downside tho is the product consistency it’s a weird type of watery jelly thing but you get used to it, overall 100% would recommend!!!

40cb4c21-e4b0-4555-bfb5-f5d8ef8ce0bd
07f03cfb-7c75-45ed-aeb4-0b066f7f5ffd
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Has a light gel texture. My skin tends toward dehydrated-oily (in the winter just dehydrated) and my pores are very easily clogged. This moisturizes without clogging my pores. I've already repurchased. I like mixing some in the palm of my hand with a serum, then applying. In fall/winter, if my skin still feels dry afterwards, I'll repeat the process.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

My mom used to use the typical skincare stuff that you find in drugstores, but her skin has also been really irritated and has uneven texture. I introduced her to the Kbeauty and specifically, the Klairs brand last year and her skin has looked 20 years younger! She doesn't break out anymore and her skin is especially glowy after using this cream. If your skin is sensitive and you are looking for an awesome hydrating cream, go for this one! She uses both for the winter and summer and it is never oily or not moisturizing enough!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My skin LOVES this!! Centella and green tea are my acne favorites and this cream has them both! My skin is less red and glowy from using this and it feels so good going on!

e334a5ad-af34-474e-9f09-5002fe011924
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like this moisturizer, I use it as the last step in my routine before sunscreen. The texture is smooth and watery. In my opinion it does not have any noticeable scent after application. A little goes a long way. I have oily skin and I feel like this moisturizer is light enough that I'm not oily midday, but hydrating enough that my skin my skin feels dewy for a few hours after applying. If I could change one thing about this product I would put it in a pump bottle, not a jar. One time I accidentally dropped the jar on the floor when the lid was loose and so much spilled out!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I always wanted to try Klairs products though I found them pricy. While looking on Internet for a light moisturizing face cream for summer, I encountered lots of good reviews on Fundamental Water Gel Cream from Klairs and decided to buy it. This cream worked well for me in the hot weather. I used just a little bit of the cream as recommended in other reviews. It gets absorbed fast, and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face. It's a good base for the make-up as well. Since you need only a little bit of the cream, it lasts for a long time, more than a month for me. If you find my review useful, please give it a like :)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have tried other Dear, Klairs products, and this does not dissapoint either! The consistency seems quite runny/watery but when applied on it brings suprisingly much humid to the skin! Great price for money too, seeing the jar is 70ml and a small amount of product goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

My 5-star is for iHerb service and shipping for now. I have yet to try the product. But OMG the ingredients list is nothing short of amazing. I have combo skin more on the oily side, so this should be perfect. Earlier I used the Aveeno calm and restore gel and assume it’s pretty similar, but hopefully even better ) will come back with another post later

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This was one of those products I was excited to try because everyone was raving about it. In my experience, this is a nice summer moisturizer for oily skin. Didn't irritate my skin, was soothing and the ingredient list is great too. However, I wasn't wow'd by it. It is hard to find a summer moisturizer for oily skin living in a humid environment so that was a plus point but other than that it didn't do anything amazing and felt like a basic moisturizer with a higher price point. One thing I noticed is it smelled like a banana sometimes. One thing I didn't like is the tub with spoon packaging. I would rather it came in a tube. It is a good gel moisturizer for summer but I won't be repurchasing because it is expensive.

EtoTam
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It has a good moisturizing effect, and I like it overall. My disappointment is its packaging: the gel is very liquid, too liquid for a jar, so it's absolutely inconvenient to use it as the gel goes everywhere: on my hands, on the floor, etc. I wished they changed the packaging to a tube