Page 1 - Reviews - Dear, Klairs, Gentle Black Facial Cleanser, 4.73 fl oz (140 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

out of all klairs cleansers this one is my favorite. it feels like i double cleanse cause its soo creamy and foamy at the same time. its very gentle and removes everything without stripping. Will buy it again as soon as i finish this one. ive had it for 3 months and i use it 2 times everyday and its still half full.

Rosheru
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My sensitive skin loves this cleanser. It doesn’t cause irritation or dry out my skin. You don’t need to use much at a time because it foams up really well. I love it and I’ll repurchase

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This cleanser is fragrance free.It foams up really nice so it’s easy to use and cleanse my face. doesn’t leave any residue or dirt and didn’t cause any irritation.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This cleanser is the best for my oily sensitive dehydrated skin ! This cleanser is supeeeer gentle and cleanse the face so well ! It leaves my skin soft and with some hydration ! Love the packaging and the texture is creamy just how I like it !

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good k beauty cleanser, I mostly use it in the evenings to remove impurities as I find it a bit too stripping for the morning face wash. No scent which is good and lathers well.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it so much. No irritation, no redness, no acne, no dryness. My skin type is combination and it does not dry my skin but i feel somehow it does not clean my face 99%

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Does not irritate the sensitive skin. Great for everyday use

Posted on May 4, 2022

This product is more suitable for oil and problematic skin. But as I have a dry skin. it's not good for me

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Nice creamy formula that will lather when rubbing. it is nor drying.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The cleanser itself is fine but the package is really bad- so hard to get out the cleanser from the bottle. Wouldn’t recommend cause of the packaging