Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Advanced Care, Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Go Fresh, 2.6 oz (74 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I’ve used this deodorant for years and years. The scent is light and refreshing and it I don’t feel slimy or sticky after I put it on. I wear it daily and will sometimes reapply before a long workout. It keeps my BO smell and heavy sweats under control even in summer.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love how this deodorant smells. It’s a fresh and cozy fragrance. It is very soft and moisturizing, but it can leave stains in dark clothes. It does hold sweat and is very effective. Overall, I think the quality is great and it is easy to use (not messy like sprays and roll on)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Mild and gentle so there is no skin reaction. Scent is ok but a little bit cloying. Wish there was an unscented version but it does take care of perspiration and does it job adequately. Quality is good and the size is not too big. Good for a daily routine and personal hygiene. It feels easy to glide on and can be used more than once so frequency is not a problem.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Can’t use anything else instead of this Divd brand! Now my whole family is hooked on it too! Thank you IHerb for bringing it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I was so happy when this turned up on iHerb, as in the past I've only been able to purchase it on trips home to the US. Just as the name suggests, it has a nice Fresh scent. The long container design makes it especially easy to apply.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is the best antiperspirant i've ever tried. The "go fresh" scent is really light and doesn't interfere with perfumes. It applies smoothly and doesn't transfer on to clothing. It doesn't irritate my skin and feels lightweight.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This is my favorite antiperspirant and deodorant. I love the scent, it’s refreshing and not overpowering. Smells great and work great! So happy to have this product available on Iherb and for the international shipping!!!! Gentle on my skin and nice to get a 2 pack.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I love Dove products! This one is amazing! The scent is delicate and fresh without being invasive. It do not stain my clothes and keep my underarms safe all day long. No sweat marks, no bad smell! I’m satisfied with it!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It has some kind of aluminium which apparently is not good for body but that is the only deodorant that works for me!