Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Antiperspirant Deodorant, Powder, 2 Pack, 2.6 oz (74 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is my favorite Dove deodorant. Not only is the scent very powdery and feminine, but it is also very effective because of its composition of 20% aluminium chlorohydrate. I don't sweat as much as before and never smell bad since I started using this deodorant and my underarms feel soft because it has sunflower oil as moisturizer in it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is the second time ordering this deodorant. It’s works well in helping to keep sweat at bay. Good with odour control as well. I like the powdery talc smell of it. Smells abit like baby powder. This doesn’t stain any of my dark clothes. Lasts the whole day. Will keep repurchasing!!! Super satisfied!!!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I am very sweaty and always feel insecure if I may be smelling bad, so I am always in search for powerful antiperspirants. I got this one as I saw the formula contains 20% aluminum, a great amount of this ingredients that is key to keep my sweaty armpits under control. So far it's not mindblowing, but it's performing quite well. The pack value is worth it.

092d0fcd-6fe5-473d-ab7e-3692d99e5d63
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I cannot use anything else. Long lasting snd smells amazing. This version of dove is the best. And the size can last you longer. 2 packs is a great deal. I feel amazing wearing it. You can apply it once a day and still your scent is great. One of my favourite self care.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The texture is amazing very hydrating and doesn't make my skin sensitive which is the most important thing to me, also it smells so fresh I love it so much I have been using it for 3 years now! The size is big and lasts for a long period! It feels like butter on my skin, the best product ever from dove!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The humidity in Japan is veryyyy strong. I am often conscious of my smell. This product really helps to reduce underarm wetness and provides a long lasting (but not overpowering) frangrance. The scent is just like baby powder. I'd recommend any of the dove deodorants if you've hidrosis. They mask the perspiration scent perfectly

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Smells amazing. Baby 🍼 powder scent. Texture is pleasant and easy to apply. Cares for armpits. Mild. Provides great protection from scent. Really reliable. I keep one at my partner’s house and one at mine to suit my routine. Great two pieces package. Only need to use once a day.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have been a Dove user for over 40 years. Once in awhile I will try a new product but I always return to the best, Dove. The shape is easy for me to old with my arthritic hands. The smell is light and does not smother me. It is lasting as I only need to apply it each morning even in the summer heat. It gives me confidence in my daily routine. I love it and trust it. Thank you for an outstanding product.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

It’s a good deodorant! Very cheap for the size and quantity. At first the smell was strong but after a few days I’ve get used it without bothering myself with the smell. The protection is average. It would be perfect, however it stained my clothes at the point of being very difficult to remove it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I can go a whole 12 hour day without sweat from the arm pit. It’s a bit dry to put on, and drags the skin, so I put it on after the shower or slightly wet the deodorant first then it rubs on more smooth. The smell is a little woody, and what I’d expect as a man’s Deo, but the fact it prevents the sweat means I an over look the smell.