Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Clinical Protection, Prescription Strength, Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Original Clean, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 18, 2022

You wont sweat from underarms when you use it. It literally blocks the sweat glands. I use it in the summer and when exercising. You need to scrub it afterwards in the shower cause it will leave a residue. Affordable and will buy again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I feel this is a nice quality deodorant. I feel I sweat more than the average woman so I don't know if the antiperspirant really works but I was more concerned about the BO smell and this definitely helps stop the stink. Goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. It also has a nice light scent.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Excellent quality and really works to reduce sweat even on the hottest days. I notice such a difference when I don't use it! Smells fresh and clean but not overpowering. Good for men or women.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is the only brand and scent of deodorant/anti-perspirant I will use, and I've tried them all. This is the best sweat protection you can get without a prescription. If you're considering other scents in this same brand, don't. The other scents don't work as well and don't stay smelling fresh as long. I'm a very active person and enjoy moving and working out, and this is the only deodorant that works without me feeling sweaty and stinky at the end of the day. The smell is soapy and clean. The deodorant itself is soft and white and is twisted out through a cluster of small holes on the top of the applicator. It does sometimes take several twists for something to come out, which is kind of annoying. . This do go fast, and I wish they made larger-sized sticks. With once-daily use, one stick will last me approximately 3 weeks. It does rub off streaky white on clothes if you're not careful, but I'll take that over the lack of sweat and scent protection clear solids give me. To avoid any white streaks on my clothes I just get dressed first and then lift my shirt to apply it after.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I work to much and normal deodorant do not protect me more than 12 hours, after testing more than 10 types, I am happy to say this one win my heart and my voice, it cover me for 24hours, thanks to dove, vendor, and I herb

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Where I am living now, nothing comes close to this one in performance. Not even the 48h deodorants, like the one from Vichy. I am so happy that I can order it from Iherb!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I’ve always had allergies to deodorants. This is the only one that doesn’t cause allergies (to me), is fresh smelling & long-lasting. Great quality, generous size.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

great scent great benefit after one week no irritation at all, and it lasts a longggg time, great price point for the quantity and quality!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Very good for my sports nature. I use it in the mornings and keeps me fresh all day. Nice smell and texture.

8ca36447-75f7-4669-b6be-4d4a0f599ebd
Posted on Oct 22, 2020

After years of embarrassment, I finally found the best deo ever! No more sweaty armpits. Though I noticed that it’s kinda hard to remove the residue even after a shower. To address that, I use makeup remover. It works!

f9a3577c-1274-4134-bb81-dfd30a6cc3aa