Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Invisible Solid Deodorant, Original Clean, Twin Pack, 2 Pack, 2.6 oz (74 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

The last deodorant I bought didn’t work for me at all, but I know that this one does, so I ordered it again. It has a pleasant powder scent and goes on smooth. So far it hasn’t stained my shirts or left any residue, but it is autumn… the real test is in summer when it’s ridiculously humid and I’m sweating up a storm.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

As usual, the package came fast:) I like this product because it isn't wet when it goes on , so it is so convenient and easy to put on. It smells good. It keeps me from smelling longer than the more natural roll-on I used to use, but I think I should re-apply at least once during the day.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

No matter what I do my genes make sure my pits are funky- UNLESS I use this deodorant. 'I've tried everything under the sun, and this is the best.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Pnbglo on nomnmll and then oooooooooytiopokkpplnmpp to see if we tyyy have a date or a new year’s plan to go with you and we will go back again to get it done and we oyiyioppooo We can get together sometime this

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Scent is a clean smell and the size will last you a while, it feels smooth and clean, I would frequency personal routine composition benefit package quality care

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

We bought these for a family member since it’s unavailable in our country. She really likes this product and mentioned she would like to get more of it. The original always smells nice and fresh and lasts all day.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I've already used it from this same brand in the talcum fragrance! I'm testing this new fragrance and I'm in love, the skin feels hydrated

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Love it! Deodorant with a soft texture, fragrant and does not stain clothes! Forms a protective layer in the armpits that comes off easily in the bath

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I have been using this deodorant for a very long time. I like its compressed powder texture, which make my underarm area dry all the time. The scent is friendly and not too strong, so people won't notice it.

073cfb2b-9391-45be-9634-4b42b2839c85
Posted on May 20, 2022

Great scent, glides on easy, keeps me fresh and dry all day!