Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Collagen Peptides, 30 Tablets - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

my 4rd order, collagen peptides are smaller mollecules that penetrates more easily by the body, dr axe formula uses clean ingridients, this brand is good

70675686-a92f-418f-b9d7-f481c69089fc
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My friend usually gets cramps once a month and found relief after taking this collagen peptide tablets! It was an astounding surprise benefit. Also, the tablets are of good quality, doesn't have any of the bitter or after taste while swallowing. Thank you Doctor Axe for developing this ground breaking supplement.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product, benefits both health and beauty, peptides work fast and last long, easy to swallow pill, improvement noticed fast and felt after a few days, good quality source of collagen, shipping was fast

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have started to use a week ago and notice that I don't have hardly any joint pain and tracking my work outs I am increasing the wieght again I can lift at goal reps.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Most affordable and does actually work quicker on fingernails. I take with tart cherry in evening but also use powder in morning coffee. Will be continuing with this supplement.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great helped with joint pains ….good quality Dr Axe products are always good

Posted on May 18, 2022

cheap and easy to take, worth the price

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink collagen almost on an ongoing basis with interruptions of 2 months (I drink half a year, a break of two months). Every time I try to change the types of collagen. Satisfied with the result. This collagen is without vitamin C, so I drink it separately. This collagen is not cheap and only lasts for a month. But the quality is very good. I will take more.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022