Page 1 - Reviews - DUO, Striplash Adhesive, Dark, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I bought it when I went on a business trip abroad for a long time. I was very happy when I found it on the site. The product has been repeated for a long time, so it's very good.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Works great, the colour is a mid-brown. I find that it is better to use this one when you are going to put eyeliner on over the top anyway. I probably would just buy the clear in future.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Can’t actually decide if it’s great or not because I didn’t use it much. But it’s good enough for the job.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great false eyelashes glue, in the black color version. Dries out quickly and last all day

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is good if you are using individual lashes and have eyeliner on.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Love this. Got this as a substitute as the clear version is always out of stock, but this works equally well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This is for my daughter. She enjoy using this product very much. It cost way much less that drug store price.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

great eyelashes glue, as a makeup artist love using this one, especially cause it's black color and you don't see traces of the glue on lashes

Posted on Nov 11, 2020

I use this for my professional makeup work and it's a great lash glue. Gives me enough time to play with the lashes, and when it drys it holds the lashes very well.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Pretty strong lash glue, didnt came off even with cleansing oil. But holds the lashes very good. Is not as dark as i expected but fine!