Page 1 - Reviews - Heimish, Hydrogel Eye Patch, Bulgarian Rose Water, 60 Patches - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use eye patches A LOT! and those are one of my favorite every day patches. Virtually undetectable under sunglasses so I sometimes wear them in the car while driving somewhere and remove before coming out and my skin looks awesome! I just make sure I remove them before they are dry. And the sparkles are pretty. Love them!

42a5be31-3bc6-4382-af54-8efa55f7c8f5
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Absolutely in love with these eye patches, I’m already half way through the box (that’s how much I use it). Perfect amount of product, easy to apply under the eyes. The rose scent of the patches are great, beautiful rose and does not smell like artificial rose, very pleasing. This is a must buy product, I will be repurchasing

a768531b-98d0-4781-bd30-b7f2b3e8259b
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love these very much. They have changed and now the patches are bigger and more suitable for my eyes. I put them on in the morning for 20 minutes while drinking my coffee and getting significantly refreshed skin. I would say that they have a little effect on puffiness after sleep, but I do not have dark circles and I can not talk about it.

0a255374-2875-4bf1-8de8-dc8f560a28c0
5ca64617-9dfc-4a26-98e0-4625d1e4e804
Posted on May 21, 2022

It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best! Show more It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I’ve been using eye patches for several years now and I find this product is especially good - it gives a lot of moisture and the effect is seen immediately. The skin is refreshed, glowing and dark circles become less visible. The rose smell is genuine and tender. Package is also nice and convenient. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

These eye masks are beyond refreshing. They smell great, and I have noticed a difference in the dark circles. I am unsure if I left them on a little too long, but they can cause red (almost look like sun burns) under your eyes. It went away in a few hours. I would still buy again!

Yama P
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Really liked this eye patch! It’s not aggressive to the eyes, the skin really absorbs the essence, so when you take off the patch you don’t need to wash your face.

17d9966d-b240-4af3-9db5-6d114662dc16
8ff69850-40be-4970-8e6a-dba76f18797e
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Easy and pleasant to use! Good package and size for long term usage. For any age it will give benefits for skin around eyes. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irrigation for me. It's moisturizing delicate skin around eyes very well and gently. The quality is on the top! Thank you very much Iherb!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

- The scent is amazing! It has a light rose scent that doesn’t feel overwhelming. - the eye patch’s size is big and enough to cover my under eye and the sides really well. Also, they’re pink and has glitter (in the gel patch so no sensitivity) which is so cute. - it immediately de-puffs my under eye but absorbs well into the skin. But make sure to moisturize after because it’s not enough. - no irritation till now so can say that it’s gentle. Make sure that it doesn’t come to your eyes if you’re sensitive to fragrance.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very nice, gentle product with excellent scent!!! It's my first experience with hydrogel eye patches . I saw the effect after 30 min of using the patches, the skin looks mousterizing and fresh. I didn't try to sleep with them , 30 min is really enough to feel the effect. The patches are packed very well, they have a special wand to separate the patches without touching by hands.