Page 1 - Reviews - Hyalogic LLC, HA Biotin Hair & Scalp Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I just finished the whole bottle and came to write a review. It’s an excellent product, i haven’t noticed much on my scalp, but I’ve noticed that my hair would feel thicker and had more volume whilst using it. Can’t wait to be in stock again, to repurchase it!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I've tried everything. My hair is flat, frizzy, greasy, or brittle, and dry after using most hair sprays. This gives my hair a lot of volume, gloss, and body, and I've observed less breakage and hair loss as a result of the healthier hair. It's also colorless, making it ideal for highlights. This product appeals to me. My hair used to be quite fine, but it now has a lot more volume. However, you must be consistent and utilize it on a daily basis.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Have only been using it for 12 days, everyday, you have to at least use it for like 3 months, before you really can tell if it is doing something. But I can say my scalp is not itching from it or irritated in any way. Will keep using it and see, it should only benefit the hair and scalp. No sent, Expensive? A little…

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Oh my gosh-this is great! It’s too soon to see what the end results are but it felt so nourishing to my scalp. I’ll be purchasing again to give it a real shot. If you like my review please thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a really good hair conditioner. It makes my hair shiny but not greasy. There is almost no smell to it and that is important to me because I can't tolerate strong fragrances. I gave it four stars for the price and that I have not really noticed an improvement in the thickness of my hair after 2 months use.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought it for my boyfriend. He has very sensitive and dry scalp. This really help as he can apart anything time when he needs it and doesn’t make his hair greasy. Bought a few more bottles after the first one finished.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great. The best hair and scapl I ever had. My hair became so glossy. I' ve bought a second bottle. Very handy and lasts for long time.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

good spray, the hair feels stronger but i am not totally sure this is only from this tonic or from all the other things i do

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I use it for 2 days. I like it because it isn't make my hair oily. Will use it more times to see the result.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Pluses: 1. It moisturizes my hair really well, in the summer it saved me from dryness. 2. Has a useful composition. 3. My fine hair felt thicker to the touch.