Page 1 - Reviews - Hyalogic LLC, HyaFlex For Cats, Hyaluronic Acid For Joints, 1 oz (30 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Easy to add to cat food, my two cats can't detect it. Using it for a long time know, one of my older cats has issues with his joints, can see the improvement. The packaging could be a bit more environmentally friendly, the dripper is packed extra in plastic. Don't think that's necessary.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Bought this for my aging cat who's been having trouble jumping or climbing on stuff and I noticed an improvement in how he moves and runs. The ingredients are great too, I mixed it with his wet food and he didn't even notice, I assume it doesn't have any taste at all.

Posted on May 29, 2022

After one bottle I didn't notice that my cat was moving any easier. However, my cat has not been diagnosed with arthritis. I think hyaluronic acid can be effective. I purchased a second bottle of this to see if maybe using it for 2 months would show improved results. I really like that this product has no taste, but I didn't give it 5 stars because it's expensive to use long term.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Easy to give to our cat. I mix it with her food and she does not know the difference. It takes time to work but it seems to help her joints.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

mixed it with food and my 16 years old boy didn't notice 😽💞👍

2c5c1880-5ef6-4cd6-a595-8aad3e2a1f04
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

My cat didn't understand that he had to eat this (Hyaloral he was licking straight from the spoon), so I had to mix it with bananas and of course it flew away in seconds. Will try to do it with meat tomorrow but I think adding some flavour wouldn't be harmful.

3334674a-ebcf-4f56-a622-5102173c12a5
Posted on Nov 2, 2020

I first tried feeding my 17-year-old cat this product three years ago to sooth her pains in joints. Only days after using it my cat moved around with more flexibility than before. From then on, all my cats have been benefited this wonderful supplement. Yes it is expensive but it is worth it. Recommend for anyone with one or more elder cats.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Helped my cat with movement, she was just laying around, but know she gets up and moves around a lot.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

My cat is thirteen and over 10 lbs. She is not willing to walk and when she walks she is limpy. Bought HyaFlex for her after she refused to eat the hip and joint supplment from another brand. She has no problem eating her dry food drizzled with HyaFlex. After two weeks of taking HyaFlex, she is more willing to move and is not as limpy. Great product, will buy again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

my cat takes it like a pro easy to administrat