Page 1 - Reviews - Hyalogic LLC, Lush Lash and Brow Serum, .17 fl oz (5 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 1, 2022

I used this serum for more than a month now and my friend noticed that my lashes have become longer, I applied twice a day after cleansing my face during morning as well as evening. I did not have any allergy after applying this serum, but sometimes I feel itchy during applying, and my eye seem to be a bit sensitive and tears come out easily. Before I use this serum, I had applied another brand for around 4 months, both have similar effects and I am happy with the results. I will definitely buy this again during my next order. Please help to like this review after reading, thank you.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The package and brush remind of a liquid eyeliner making it very easy to apply the product where it is needed, I found it economic, making sure I do not waste product. As for results, after using it for over a week, I noticed the difference, but you need to make sure to apply if every evening before bed. I have very sensitive eyes but I did not have any irritation or discomfort. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Great for nourishing and moisturizing you lashs and brows , i have been using it for 3 months, not much of a difference in length but it definitely better than nothing حلو لترطيب الرموش و الحواجب لكن ما يطول و لا يكثف ، وفروا فلوسكم Please like review if it helped سوو لايك اذا فادكم تعليقي ♥️♥️😁

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Amazing amazing amazing results! You have to use it on you upper lash line and avoid getting it to touch your under eye skin because it causes redness. Other than that I loved it and would definitely purchase it again!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I haven't used the product on a daily basis all the time but you really can see a difference in a few weeks. my lashes looks fuller and lifted. loved that product, will definitely repurchase

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Been using this for just over 2 weeks, I can see the difference my lashes are longer and new lashes are growing a lot faster

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I felt like after 3 weeks my eyebrows were getting thicker and healthier. Used every night. A little itchy if you get it in your eyes but other than that it's a good product that seems to do a good job.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I can see the difference even though I’m not using it continuously!!! And the most important point that I didn’t get any side effects of it even though my eyes are sensitive! I recommend it ♥️♥️

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Has lasted me 4 months and counting, definitely works if applied daily! I have even skipped some days but I try to use it everyday. I wish I had taken a before picture it is definitely noticeable

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Works wonder. My lash therapist noticed many baby hair on my lashes after applying this for about a week. Love it that it uses mostly natural ingredients.