WS

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

this is a very good quality toner , very gentle for my sensitive skin. I really like this small size package, it gives me the chance to try it before I buy in very good price. I also use it to take on vacation of few days when I don't want to carry heavy load. I hope you make more trail size packs of all brands

9a4909ee-efab-4da8-bc04-49e9788143be
Posted on May 31, 2022

Please read carefully before check out this product. I didn't realize it was so small. Maybe as sample product the size fit it. I haven't tried it yet, hopefully it will suit my oily skin type. as mentioned in the product description, this toner can be used as a refresher after cleansing the face. this product fit for any age but better for 18+. The product made in Korea so this is Korean beauty product. for a sample product I think is little pricey #sampleproduct

c26d4dfe-4f94-4b67-a577-e82137239d35

This product has a nice apple scent. I just started using it and it didn’t cause any allergic reaction. The size is really small but the price is worth it. I’m already seeing improvements in the discoloration on my skin. Disclaimer: I use this product as a part of my night skincare routine followed by a moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning after. don’t use BHA in your daily skincare as it could lead to sun damage. Please like my review if you found it helpful. I have attached a picture to show the size of the product.

0995f477-861c-49fc-96de-d4fda8d4ce50
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

i think it is a great dupe for the benton toner, the ingredients list is almost identical! the texture is as nice! love it and will definitely buy again! the packaging is not so great, i like the pump in the benton toner and this one only have a hole as a dispenser!

bfb0a2b7-1591-4804-892e-e05771cd8924
223a7484-a520-47b0-9af4-5646dc506e92
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Nice one ,, i use dail before bedtime ,, small size but not bad ,, no flavor,, all ages can use it ,, have many benefits in moisture and clean the skin when u use it gently also due to it composition,, sensitive skin can use it ,, u can use it frequently during the day,,

90c2370b-aa2d-41d5-adc5-529c3bfd27e7
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

as for the size its just right and you dint need to use a lot of it because it spreads to well. the quality is good, it does not cause any irritation to my skin. and I can see my skin improve in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

6f840113-7758-43b4-9536-8deedb2fe57b
f09dabd8-f64d-457d-95d2-7d6bea935d60
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This Iherb product is a must have in your skincare routine! 💯 After washing my face by my ph cleanser, I put this toner. It has aloe vera that soothes and cools my skin, it also has Mild BHA which is essential in reducing sebum in the skin. What I also love is the propolis it really helps to smoothen my skin. I have sensitive and dry skin. But ever since I used this there’s no breakout/ irritation at all. My skin drink this toner! Loving it. Surely, i’ll purchased again! ❤️

24d50520-f487-4841-b3b6-8220ea8b67ef
Posted on May 30, 2022

It’s a sample so I expected the size to be small but it’s actually a very good size. The package is so good too and the benefits are amazing. I like that it actually works and the skin type it is for us listed on the back so the use is really obvious.

273ba4fc-f5d0-4273-a2fc-5f0df14bcf03
Posted on May 19, 2022

I'm glad I got to try this tester out! I will definitely order the bigger bottle next round. The textures smooth, it's a little thicker than other toners I've used but I have a feeling it's due to the aloe vera. My skin feels great and refreshed

8a82b15c-01f5-47f6-a46f-f4ccbc9ea42f
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I'm quite dry and sensitive and this is one of my favorite products. Normally BHA like salicylic acid can be just too harsh and drying for my skin type. But this uses betaine salicylate instead. This toner is a somewhat viscous liquid. It does a great job feeling rich and gel-like without any worry of being overwhelming or heavy or sticky or too strong for my face or body. This is likely something I will constantly repurchase. Usually 2% Salicylic Acid products could only be used a few times a week, but this is gentle enough for every day use. Ideally in the morning.

6997e056-f770-4eee-9519-e3803a86717c