Page 1 - Reviews - Inecto, Super Shine Argan, Shampoo, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 13, 2022

My scalp is very dry and itchy because i use minoxidil for hair loss. This shampoo helped a lot with the itching, i use it everyday and my hair is shiny and my scalp is a lot calmer than before! It has a lovely smell and its very gentle on the scalp and hair!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It is so much than I expected the scent so nice I use it for daily shower it smooths my hair and the scalp so happy that I had to try it and it will not be the last And the package large and enough It doesn’t dry the hair in the opposite it make moisturizer

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I ordered this shampoo because of good review on Facebook. After I used it for a while I really think it is worth it: first of all: it is vegan and comes with nice volume and smell nice. Second ,and it is a game changer: it keeps your hair clean for long time. usually I wash my hair every second day. with this shampoo I clean it once in 4 days. I am super happy.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The price / quality ratio is excellent. This shampoo suits me and keeps my hair nice for about 3-4 days. I didn't expect this from a cheap shampoo. I use it with a hair conditioner from the same manufacturer. I have a sensitive scalp and some shampoos cause me allergies, but this one does not. I am completely satisfied with the purchase!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I didn't really believe that this would be different from any other shampoo but it got such good reviews I wanted to try it. I've never had a shampoo make so much difference. My hair is fine, thin and mostly curly, some parts not so much. It also tends to be limp. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and manageable. Most amazing, the second day, when my hair normally goes flat against my head with droopy curls, it now has body and looks just as good the second day as the first. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Seen a lot of positive reviews about this brand. Yes it's silicon and parafen free, and also organic! It's so economical for the whole family. I never regret buying it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Did not cause allergy like most shampoos I’ve tried. However, the statement about 95% natural ingredients is misleading as the product contains laureth sulphate that is a synthetic irritating component. Made in England and not tested on animals, which is great.

e11b429c-491b-4f8e-9b1b-f57511b1e7e3
7b22a4a1-9956-42b9-9021-743ebcee45a8
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very nice please give me like , The smell is nice, the texture is rich, and the amount is really nice, I didn't expect it ‏I used it today and it feels good and the foam is really good Smells like French perfume

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

i remember the first time i used inecto was when i was still in singapore, ever since i went back to indonesia i never found them anywhere but finally i can purchase them here. their shampoo are really nice, the fragrance are sweet as well. really love them

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I’ve been using this shampoo for about 3 years now and I’m pretty satisfied with it. This product has a nice smell and leaves your hair nice and shiny :)