Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, My Real Squeeze Beauty Mask EX, Manuka Honey, 1 Sheet, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Good quality sheet mask. With nourishing ingredients. Sturdy package. I´m not a fan of the scent, because smells like a artificial honey. But it fades. The skin is well moisturized after I use it. I like the size of the sheet itself, since they don't usually fit small faces.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Admittedly I’ve only used 3-4 brands but this has provided the best results so far. I saw fewer lines when initially took off mask and my skin looked great the following morning (I put it on for 20min before I went to bed). I’m buying more now.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Okay so fun story. I got mega Sun burned and my face was super mad at me. Threw one of these on my face everyday for 20ish min for 2-3 days and viola! the sunburn was healing much quicker and my face stayed super moisturized through the whole healing process.

Ornexi
Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice honey scent, texture of the mask is soft, but sturdy. The package is full of essence, works as an amazing moisturizer, perfectly fits dry, sensitive skin, gives fresh and healthy look. Overall the quality is great, the only minus is that it's not vegan and cruelty-free.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

All the Innisfree sheet face masks are great, especially the ones with essence or serum, like this one. It is great value and so convenient to use. I don't even need to moisturise my face after using the mask as it has very moisturising serum in it. The scent is really subtle and I like that it is not overbearing. The mask does not tear easily and is of good quality.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Compared to other sheet masks, the Innisfree Manuka Honey squeeze mask is thick and very hydrating. The mask serum is sweet smelling, lightweight and refreshing. It helps to and smoothen my skin. Before applying the mask, apply a thin layer of serum and toner first. Leave the mask on the face for 15 mins to 20 mins, then pat the nutrients/moisturizer gently into the skin before removing the mask. The moisturizer stays on the face longer than other My Real Squeeze masks. Skin feels lighter and smoother afterwards and there is no need to apply any lotion afterwards, just continue with eyes care and neck care to complete the daily skincare routine.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

i love the smell and the benefits of nourishment to the face that you get from the product. it fits my sensitive, gentle skin and ,gives good moisturize. over all the product is in good quality and i enjoy using it. the package and the product came in a safe way

Sankoufa
Posted on May 7, 2022

Soothing mask, i would use it after cleansing my face and toner use, then i'll put it and lay in Bed for than 20 minutes, relaxation time

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I’ve tried several types/ brands of sheet masks. So far this Innis Free Manuka Honey is my favorite one. Smells just like honey & moisturizes without stickiness. Soothes my skin. I love it!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Didn't like it as much as the other n masks, the scent was a bit much, but still a really nice mask, and i will probably rebuy!