Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser, Blueberry, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very nice cleanser! When I just received it, I got a little worried if it gets the job done as I noticed there was more sebum than usual produced by my face. But during that exact same period the weather got hotter so I couldn’t tell for sure, as my face always gets oilier when the weather gets hotter. But as it has gotten less hot, I could finally say for sure - it is super nice. Very mild, but good. The only concern is - if you’re allergic to scents, or have a sensitive skin - this option is not for you as it is quite heavily perfumed with essential oils. I personally don’t find it a huge problem, but yet I think no perfume or mild perfume is much better.

c92d6d2a-e834-494f-9d5b-28c368e187cf
Posted on May 9, 2022

this stuff is amazing. you only need a tiny bit and it foams up like crazy, yet it's not drying. it dosent break me out at all and my skin is so picky but it's okay with this. the tube is kind of small but that's okay cause you only need a dot of cleanser the size of a pea. also it smells really good but it dosent smell like blueberries. it's very light and pleasant though

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I tried almost every cleanser from Innisfree and this one is the best one so far. It's really mild on the skin meaning it's indeed ph balanced. Definitely cleans without stripping it. Small amount of product creates enough foam that is enough for my face and neck. I used it with my mom and it lasted for about 3 months. I wish the size was bigger but on the other hand it is travel friendly. I will order this one again.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

After countless other trials, this is my HG morning cleanser. Cetaphil and Cerave are useless to me and I've had much more luck with AB to address my dehydrated, rosacea-prone skin. This does a better job than you would expect at removing full eye makeup, but I use a different Innisfree cleanser for nighttime. Doesn't strip my skin but also cleans it up without causing too much redness or irritation. Very pleased to see it on iHerb as it was getting hard to find - snapped up several bottles at once.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Of all the foamy cleansers I've used, this is the best of them all. It is cleansing in a gentle way, and doe not strip my skin of its natural oils. My skin feels soft after cleansing. Only half an inch from the tube is enough to wash my entire face and neck area. The scent is natural and pleasing. I use it in the morning and before bed. I won't need to keep trying different brands of cleansers anymore.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A small amount foams up incredibly well. I thought the package was quite small until I saw how little is needed each use. Most importantly it doesn’t strip your skin or leave it feeling tight or squeaky. Smells of oranges and maybe a hint of vanilla or cream? It can be a strong scent the first few uses but you get accustomed to it within a few days (and learn to use less as only a pea size amount can wash the whole face and neck anyway). The only point off for me is that it can be quite hard to rinse off thoroughly. I find that while I’m patting in my toner I end up with a white liquid on the skin (but my old cleanser has done this recently too so this might be a change in the water where I live instead?).

354bccac-db3a-43c8-9f7c-75516fca7df8
51136929-01e5-4fe3-94b0-8691a0269dc8
a6d72b3f-7978-4bb5-8851-790e3255a758
Posted on May 28, 2022

I love foam cleanser and i want it to try this because if the blueberry, the packaging is great , i use it morning and evening, smells nice, it foams nicely and have a light scent, the size is great and the price is good , and its gentle to the skin

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I received this fast ,packaged well and top sealed. I went searching on iherb for a facial cleanser because of their prices and service. I thoroughly enjoy this cleanser. It has light scent that doesn't irritate my eyes so i use it on eye area as well. It leaves my face soft and not dry and tight. It only takes a pea size to cleanse face. I use it alone in the morning and again in the evening after I remove makeup. My face tends to get dry in the winter and this product has helped my face to feel comfortable. I have used it for 3 weeks and for me it is a keeper.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I think I've found my go-to facial cleanser. It's a great price for the size. It has a nice, soft smell to it, melts right into my skin, and cleans well. The consistency is creamy and smooth, and it washes off well with warm water, leaving my dry skin supple and ready for toner. I highly recommend this!

iYamsi
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

What I like the most about this cleanser is the amount of foam it makes. It feels like it really cleanses and does not leave dry sensation. I bought it because I saw a review saying it was the best Cleanser ever for combo sensitive skin and so far is doing its work just great. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the scent it smells a little too artificial for me, almost like plastic