Page 1 - Reviews - John Frieda, Brilliant Brunette, Multi-Tone Revealing, Color Protecting Conditioner, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’ve had pink hair the whole time I’m using it, so I’m not sure about it helping maintain brunette color, but I like the consistency and the scent is nice. Girly scent, not citrusy or fresh, more maybe flowery or perfumed? It’s a creamy color with a thickish smooth consistency.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I really like this conditioner and use for a long time. What I really like is that you can use not only on hair ends, but also on dry scalp to moisturize.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Bought many times, it retains the hairdye colour as advertised. It’ll be nice if iherb will also sell it’s grey hair line product too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

am not sure about the color but it s a very good conditioner

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I use this conditioner to keep my hair dark and keep brassieres away, works great for detangling. Smells amazing!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

No impressed. Realised I could get it cheaper in my own country.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Make my colored hair smooth and shiny minus the brassy. Love it

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Smells good and easy to rinse off

908865ef-d59f-472f-88ed-3b63c62fedea
Posted on May 2, 2021

Along with the shampoo, this leaves hair feeling soft and looking its best. Hair smells yummy after. Definitely recommend for brunettes, I've tried a lot of shampoos, both expensive and inexpensive and this is definitely top 2 or 3.