Page 1 - Reviews - John Frieda, Frizz Ease, Beyond Smooth, Frizz-Immunity Conditioner, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Same as the shampoo, my favorite product. My hair looks way healthier and I can easily go outside without worrying about it when I don’t feel like ironing it. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Made my hair soft and manageable. the scent is lovely. I used it with the hair straightening cream and my hair stayed straight! My hair didnt stay straight when I woke up the next morning, but it wasnt too difficult or time consuming to restraighten it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I pair it with the shampoo. It is really soft and leaves my hair frizz free. You need to seal the moisture in after using it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

it's a great product. I have very dry hair and it's the only thing that's ever worked

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I finally found a great product to tame my frizz and exentuate my curls.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020

It conditions my hair well after shampooing. Not the best for curly hair. I couldn’t tell wether it helped with frizz control or not...

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

makes my hair really smooth and control frizz . i recommend it !!!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

im so love

42fffac1-d95b-4db5-9988-3369b1e19c23
Posted on May 2, 2021

I live in Florida so humidity is unavoidable. While this does tame the flyaways, it's not miracle worker. Use the shampoo, conditioner and then the frizz control leave in and it does give you awesome results. As always, it smells nice which is always a plus 😉

sberry18
Posted on Dec 26, 2020

This conditioner is really good. Definitely reduces frizz and makes my thick, coarse hair appear softer and smoother. And it has a nice, not too strong scent