Page 1 - Reviews - Kikumasamune, Sake Skin Care Essence, 5 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Contains similar ingredients you might find in high-end Japanese skincare brands. Comparing to other serums brands, this is a huge bottle that could last me easily half a year, for a fraction of the price. The texture is quite thick (not watery or runny), but very lightweight on the skin and easily spread across the face. absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves nothing behind, but soft and hydrated skin. Doesn't leave any fragrance behind but it does smell like sake straight from the pump.

092bdbdc-1c11-4d73-9450-b29ea9455a7e
ba0c6cc3-d6ae-4c56-9378-206f37de5e0a
d7178645-ba87-418f-9214-38d12474363f
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This serum has a stellar composition with many skin benefits. It has anti-acne, antioxidant, skin brightening, skin-identical, soothing, moisturizing and emollient ingredients. It is a high quality all-in-one serum with an incredible price tag. I love that it contains three forms of ceramides and placental protein extract for skin barrier support. Even though it contains fragrance it is suitable for my sensitive skin. The scent disappears very quickly after massaging it into the skin. The size of the package is huge and the price is very good for such a product. The texture is light and smooth, it sinks in very well and leaves the skin smooth and soft. I use it morning and night and love the way it makes my skin feel. Definitely, a HG product in my routine.

c00555eb-f5b1-4060-a273-982071aebde8
5c881aaa-e2b5-439f-8d54-471e3c7ba966
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a moisturizing serum essence, which, like the tonic from the series, has a perfect composition and quality. The texture of the essence is white and liquid like milk. It has an impressively large size and this package will last me a long time . I apply immediately after the tonic. The scent here, as well as in the serum, is alcoholic,but it doesn't bother me, I like it a lot, even though I don't drink alcohol. My skin is dry and sensitive.For my age -49 there is a quick and visible result and benefits in terms of moisturizing the skin and smoothing the complexion. During the summer season I use only a tonic with the essence, without cream on top and they are enough to maintain hydration and in the fight against skin aging.

1ba92032-a0eb-42d8-bc2a-fbab1f772439
df364527-247a-478e-8f40-75e363b4def1
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love every product from this brand so moisturizing and so soothing I love all of them I think this would be amazing for very dry skin I have oily skin but I like it for after I use something that dries my skin out like a chemical peel or retinol I use the pump bottles for different times when my skin is dry or if I need less moisture

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great product, I use it after cleansing and applying the toner. Very economical, one pump is enough. Rich in amino acids, has squalane, sodium lactate and ceramides which are ideal for moisturizing the skin. It has a nice texture, applies easily and adsorbs very fast without leaving the skin greasy. Excellent for repairing damaged and very dry skin.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I feel that this has improved my skin immensely. I apply in on bare skin before my regular moisturizer, and it makes my moisturizer absorbs better into my skin. I have combination skin, but it doesn't make my T-zone areas feel greasy. It does have a strange smell because of the rice yeast, but it dissipates once it has dried. I hope iHerb never discontinues this product. I live near Asian markets that stock Asian beauty products, but this brand is hard to find.

Posted on May 22, 2022

wow wow wow great product excellent amino acid and ceramides has a little weird smell of sake or sweet banana has a slightly thicker textured then the lotion in it serious but it's also richer I like to use it all over my face on Fall / winter season and on summer days I started using it as an eye cream the size is huge for an essence will repurchase for sure also I gave some for my mom and she's obsessed with it!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love this product, it feels great and makes my skin so smooth and soft. It does have a sake-koji smell, which might be a bit strong/strange for some people, but for Japanese like myself, it's expected and also a proof of authenticity of the product. Great value for the high-end product, highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I really like this essence! It comes in a big size of 150ml, which is great for the money you spend on it. It has a viscous, jelly like texture. It feels super moisturizing and plumping, which will definitely suit aging skin. Beside sake, it also contains kojic acid and ceramides.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

i am actually so grateful iherb decided to sell this. i have used this brand for years but since moving to Europe it is harder to get. it is a really great serum and makes my skin feels hydrated without any greasiness at all