Page 1 - Reviews - Kiss My Face, Body Lotion, Vegan, Tropical Coconut, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The body lotion, Kiss My Face. is the absolute favourite of my wife and I! We use it mainly for massages. It is absolutely perfect. The consistency is so lovely. The scent is very subtle and is perfect. For a massage, it works so well for both the massager and massagee. In the winter time when the skin is so dry and absorbs into the skin and smoothes it right out. And absorbs well into the skin so there's no residual cream. We have been using this for about five years and still love it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used this product before and find it works extremely well on very dry skin. It is good value for the price, excellent quality and I would recommend it to amnyone. The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been a customer of KMF for most of my life. THis product is one of their best lotions! It smells so good and it feels really nice on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one has been my go-to lotion for years. When it suddenly disappeared from the market, I was devastated. Glad it is bad. Moisturizing yet leaves dry finish. Love, love, love it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Absorbs well into skin but I don’t need to use a lot at one time. I tried this scent after trying the olive scent and I like them both! The coconut smell isn’t overpowering

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I like it. Ok price for a large quantity. It smells great. Liquidous consistency. It hydrates pretty nicely, but I do mix it with skin oil. So maybe that's why... Scent use quality size package

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love anything coconuts and I only wish that this is a bit more coconuty. Since its cruelty free and all natural I guess its still a good bargain. My skin is moisturized but I wish the coxonut smell was more intense and long lasting

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Pretty good at moisturising but I wasn’t crazy about this particular scent despite being a huge coconut fan. Find it a bit overwhelming and a little bit synthetic in scent.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Smells AMAZING if you’re a fan of coconut, deeply moisturizes the skin, been using for the past 6 months and still got some cream left.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i am a kiss my face fan and this is a new one for me. excellent. my wife loves it.