Page 1 - Reviews - Kracie, Tabino Yado, Bath Salt, Milky Assorted Pack, 13 Packets - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I am obsessed with this! I take a lot of baths, and I use it as a time to relax. These are perfect for me. It comes with 13 individual packages of bath salts, with 4 different scents. The 4 scents are: Towada: Citrus and herb (milky gray); Okuhida: Flower and forest (milky green); Shirahone: Cedar (milky white); and Kirishima: Floral field (milky light blue). I will say the scent might be a lot for some people but I really liked it. It also made my skin feel soft and moisturized (I still apply lotion after though because I have very dry skin). If you are very sensitive to smells you may want to steer clear of this but I just love the smells. Also for the size/amount you get, I'd say it's a great price. I used to get bath bombs but those were too expensive to keep buying, so these are perfect for me. It also makes me feel like I am living in Spirited Away and I am a guest at the bath house lol.

c7759484-7f08-4ca2-bb5d-6b799d3a243d
9f1c80bf-1324-4f48-bc0e-54aa1f9e5d5d
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It's 2022 and I'm missing treveling to Japan terribly! If you ever been to this country you definitly remember its unic onsen culture. This product can transfer your ordinary bath to somthing very special. Smell. feeling for your skin, grate relaxation effect - all factors to get this bath salts set as soon as posiible.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Tabi no yado is a classic when it comes to bath salts in Japan, present in all households and you can find it in every drugstore. I’m beyond happy to find it on IHerb because I’m Japanese but I live literally in the other side of the world lol iHerb, you’re the BEST online shop in he entire world!! Back to the bath salt, this is inspired by famous hot springs in Japan and it changes the water to a milky pastel color. It comes in 4 different scents: floral scent, floral and green scent, cypress scent and citrus and green scent. It works on eczema, muscle ache, rheumatism, etc..

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

As someone who used to bath in onsen a lot in Japan, I'm very glad to be able to purchase this! It's a common find in Japanese drugstores, the box has four varieties of bath salts that mimic the colour and medicinal properties of four famous onsen waters across Japan. The "nigori" on the packet means that it's essentially the fizzy, opaque type of bath salt. The packets also recommend that due to the bath salts' properties, you can wash your clothes in the bath water too (as it's essentially soap). I have a smaller bath and like to split each packet into two to be more economical. It's got a strong scented, so those who are specific with their bath scents might want to give this a skip.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have to say that I've tried a lot of bath salts but this is the best and so unique (: The smell is divine and also the water turns to so kind of milk that's so much fun! They are all dived by small packs so you take them easily wherever you want, surely will purchase again!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’ve always dreamed of “milk bath”, but most of the bath salts are clear when dissolved. These babies gave me a milky bath and smell is soooo calming. A must have for body care obsessed people.

24f0df61-637b-44a9-859f-f0dfde201f13
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I decided to try it because it was highly recommended by a beauty blogger I like! I have to admit it’s pretty cool - too bad you can’t understand anything if you don’t read Japanese lol They do have different smells andgrey one is the best - smells like nature and pine trees

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love this so much, you can get a little bit of the Japanese onsen experience at home. I also like to add magnesium flakes too.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Always buy the product when I go to Japan, the Pandemic made the trip impossible. I am glad that I found this product at iHerb and the price is comparable to the stories in Tokyo. High quality products, indivadual package of different hot spring mimics, will buy again.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

These bath salts are fantastic! I’ve bought them several times. They smell lovely, and they make my skin soft. My partner can be a little sensitive to strong smells, but she loves these too. I think they are a great value for the money.