WS

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Excellent! Lake Avenue Benfotiamine 300 mg

I supplement with Lake Avenue Benfotiamine for the following reasons. Vitamin B1—better known as thiamine—has an important role in reducing AGE/RAGE and tissue damage. Thiamine is key to the glucose use processes within our cells. Like other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble—which means it’s practically impossible to achieve therapeutic concentrations within the cell simply by taking a supplement. Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine that is fat-soluble (rather than water-soluble). This allows it to easily enter and replenish vitamin B1 levels in our cells. Several studies have shown that Benfotiamine not only supports glucose metabolism, but can also improve cognitive function lost from Alzheimer's. High quality product. Good value. Highly recommended for us old geezers.

e21c2dbe-d41c-4971-b1b1-fccdc6325967
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Studies show that people with Alzheimer’s disease have reduced thiamine blood and brain levels. Like other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble—which means it’s practically impossible to achieve therapeutic concentrations within the cell simply by taking a supplement. Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine that is fat-soluble (rather than water-soluble). This allows it to easily enter and replenish vitamin B1 levels in your cells. Good value. Highly recommended.

016586c1-ca69-44f7-b4ef-b4bec6d3cf0a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is useful to mange your blood sugar. Actually benfotiamine regarded as an active form of vitamin B1 can be remained longer than just normal thiamine. So it can booster vitamin B1's effect. Benfotiamine is helpful to manage blood sugar. high blood sugar level induces abnormal pathway to metabolize sugar in blood and produce the advanced glycation end products (AGEs) that make different types of severe vascular complications of diabetes. Benfotiamine could compensate this phenomena to strength normal pathway to metabolize blood sugar. Additionally, benfotiamine has the effect to ameliorate cognitive dysfunction from Alzheimer's disease. Through preclinical and small size of clinical researches showed this potential. This is the story why I am taking this. And I love drinking, you know, drinking robs my brain of vitamin B1. So this is the reason I need to take 300mg of benfotiamine regularly besides upper two functions.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I recently learned about the great benefits of Benfotiamine from youtube and the internet. I wish i had known about this wonderful supplement much earlier. I now take this with just after eating lunch and I can now feel the benefits. I used to have painful eyes when waking up in the morning but now no more. Looking forward to improvement in my A1c level soon.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I really like it. It is a really great product, hopefully will be in stock forever! :) This helped me with nightmares and my stress, my grandmothers dementia and nephropathy.. I think anyone in this age should supplement B1 with clean KETO diet and IF. Lots of benefits for any age, with clean ingredients. Really good quality!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Ok, this might be a long one. Why don't doctors tell you about the benfothiamine benefits to type2 diabetics? Greed! I've watched several real doctors on YouTube take the time to explain how beneficial benfotiamine really is. It made me mad that no one had ever suggested it to me or any other diabetic that I know. Please do your own research. But know this is a synthetic product. I always prefer natural too. Thiamine is water soluble and that limits its benefits. What makes benfotiamine wonderful is it's fat soluble. Benefiting the type 2 diabetic's eye and brain, toes and feet.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Last year I had been eating a lot of sugary foods with complete disregard to my health until I noticed some early signs of pre-diabetes. Watching several youtube doctors (i.e. Dr Berg , Dr Ekberg) I found out that there severe nerve damage especially to thinner blood vessels will occur gradually and B1 (Thiamine) is good to combat this. This version of Benfo-tiamine is a form that is fat absorbed and will last longer in your body (i.e. not quickly eliminated like all B vitamins are because this one is stored in fat)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My husband has been asking me to purchase this on repeat. He feels this is beneficial for his pre-diabetic condition. He said he takes this for his arteries health. He will be buying this again after it finishes. We don’t mind the small sized bottles as it helps maintain the freshness of the capsules.