Page 1 - Reviews - Lapcos, Collagen Sheet Beauty Mask, Firming, 1 Sheet, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I am so in love with the collagen mask. I keep it in the fridge so it soothes my dry, hot, rosacea skin when I put it on. It reduces redness and makes my skin glow all day. The best part is that there is so much serum that I rub the mask all over my neck, chest and arms after I remove it from my face. My skin feels nourished, youthful, and is glowing after using this mask. And I’ve only used it twice, but I swear there is a reduction in any fine lines. I highly recommend!

49b4bc23-16bf-44b9-8a6e-7cbf5a17effc
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I've tried one of their masks before...the light blue one...ouh my god, it was divine and one of the most invigorating masks I've ever worn. So don't mind me I'm quite excited to try on all the rest. I just purchased the escargot as well.

bd425a6c-0940-49ae-886f-b537edd63a28
79fde6b2-d238-4b2c-8d8f-3cde834c3f29
2b14b959-0ea2-4e54-bca0-2a67d7c010f6
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's quite expensive for one piece of sheet mask. I have heard many good reviews about this brand so decided to try it. This mask is hydrating and nourishing. It of course doesn't increase collagen production of my skin but my skin feels refreshed and hydrated after using it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I continue to repurchase these masks because they're so amazing, my skin always feels refreshed and plump after using. There's also a lot of product left over that I can use it on my arms and décolletage. I find it safe for sensitive skin and it also helps with my eczema. It also smells fresh and clean. 10/10 for me :)

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I haven't found any other single use mask to be worth the price other than this one! I especially love it for inflammation I get when my lips are very dry or raw. I just have very sensitive skin around my lips and nose, but the mask is wonderful all around and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Collagen mask. I really liked, all the products of this company are excellent. This mask is great and my favorite. If my review helped you I would be happy if you send me a Like on the comment!

0d4d4898-c80b-4a29-b44e-0ed7a8b19ad1
8ba074ca-163e-437f-b376-35bef64628b2
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I would say this is one of my favorites! It definitely has a firming effect as indicated, also it’s very soothing and moisturizing. Love it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This made my face feel so wonderful! I put it on, laid back, relaxed for 20 minutes and let it work it's magic! I will be getting more of these for sure!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

A fantastic moisturising mask! Korean face masks are the best. This mask is so hydrating on your skin and leaves you looking refreshed. The mask has lots of product and I love the dewy texture of my skin after using. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice mask for quick spa for your face. Used it after deep cleaning mask, skin became soft and bright. Extra liquid used for my neck and hands.