Page 1 - Reviews - Lapcos, Propolis Sheet Beauty Mask, Nutrition, 1 Sheet, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This has to be my favorite sheet mask on the iherb website. The brand makes plenty of amazing sheet masks (not all "flavours" available on iherb), and they are all amazing in their own way. This one really helps soothe and nourish the skin, but it also has a hint of caffeine, which helps pep and wake-up tired skin. Caffeine is often found in eye creams to hide dark circles - imagine that but for your entire face. Give it a try!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This mask is good and the paper texture is so smooth and suits my face. And there is so much Essence so it’s still wet after using it. The result is good too

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this brand and this mask, super affordable and one of the best masks I've used. I use this right after a microdermabrasion session and it sinks right in, definitely wake up to amazing skin each time. My favorite of all the Lapcos masks.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

⚡ Great tissue mask from Lapcos! Contains propolis extract, which delivers nutrients to the skin. The mask nourishes, moisturizes, helps the skin to look taut and elastic. For the best results, before applying the mask, I cleanse my face with SCRUB, then apply TONER, then MASK and leave it on for 20 minutes. I do a massage on top with a roller massager, which I also bought from IHERB. So the beneficial substances penetrate the skin better. I used all other types of masks from this line from Lapcos and I am happy with the result 😉. I definitely recommend it! If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Great sheet mask from Lapcos😉! It makes my skin smoother and more well-groomed. I leave it for 30 minutes. Then I remove the mask and gently spread the remaining essence over the face until completely absorbed. I am satisfied with the mask, I will order more! If my review was helpful, please like)

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I tried almost all the fabric masks of the brand. Leaves a very good feeling on the skin. recommended

df42e21d-d8a6-4f4d-ae38-7c74137c4257
Posted on Jun 10, 2021

This mask makes your skin look fabulous! I did it after a whole day of flying and 3 days driving from one State to another and it gave me all the skin nutrients my skin lost during that trip. I wash first, then tone and apply this mask and left it on for at least 30 minutes +. I also rolled it on my face with a roller. My skin turned out to be beautiful and radiant having all the nutrients it missed. I loved it and will buy it again and again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

wow wow wow !! the skin looks glowy and healty . the sheet mask have alot of serum in it . will buy again

Posted on May 27, 2021

This Propolis Lapcos mask is amazing, it smells great, feels super hydrating and easy on the skin. The feeling afterwards is also great, deeply moisturising without being sticky, I also applied what was left in the pouch and some excess from the mask itself on my arms and legs and oh my, skin feels amazing! Will stock up on these and also gift friends, I absolutely loved it!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Worked well on my face; can absolutely recommend for those looking for a similar product.