Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Potassium with Extend-Release Magnesium, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
WS
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Been taking this for a long time, and I really like the Life Extension brand and quality even though it is rather more pricey than other brands. But Magnesium is really excellent for regularity and previously when I used to have premenstrual cramps, it was excellent in helping ease the aches and pains as well. Even better is the extended release formula in view of the purpose it serves. I was taking the extended-release magnesium on its own previously, and recently discovered this new formula with Potassium in the ingredients by Life Extension, and this is even better!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I utilize this product to ensure my body is functioning well during my Intermittent Fasting & prolonged fasting periods. I feel great, I feel energetic and I feel balanced using this. Before this product I wasn't incorporating electrolytes and felt blah sometimes.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I already liked the extended release magnesium from this trustworthy firm. Adding potassium is a plus, because our supply from food may be not sufficient. If you suffer from legs or feet cramps at night, it will help you sure !

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

At 51, I always feel numbness on my hands. I cant even hold my phone longer than a minute on lying position. Ever since I use this product, the numbness is gone. I recommend this product to anyone who has this kind of issue as mine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Just came in the mail. I had a rough day today, and my nerves were frazzled. Took 1 of these while ago. It’s already mellowing me out! I had NO idea that extended release Magnesium even existed! I bought it for chronic insomnia, but it has so many other benefits. I guess my poor nerves needed this! A+

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought it for my husband. He struggled with high blood pressure. Doctor recommended pottasium and I ordered this one because it is 2 in 1. Pottasium with magnesium great. High quality and good ingredients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I always buy their magnesium citrate but decided to start taking magnesium with potassium as well. I take magnesium citrate in the morning and magnesium with potassium in the evening for my high blood pressure. Hopefully, it will help/

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought it for my mother’s in law and I guess it’s good products for heart issues caused she always study before buying .

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Too much sodium in my daily life and I sometimes feel that unbalanced daily meals are lacked with potassium. It often happanes to people in modern life style. For those moments I noticed needing potassium, I take these. Life extension makes a good product as well.