WS

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Great job rehydrating and balancing my electrolytes.

I get dehydrated very easily and my blood pressure can drop dangerously low. I went to a concert, not only was I drinking but I was sweating like crazy in the mosh pit. I used one of these packs on my way home with a large water bottle and felt great that night and the next morning!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

So happy IHerb is finally selling liquid IV! It has been impossible to get in Canada. It works so well for my PoTS and I only use it for dire situations or if I am out and need electrolytes because of the expense and packaging. It is such a good product and tasty too!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I do feel like this product hydrates well. The taste is ok, too. Consistency is a bit thicker than water somehow, which I find a bit strange, but maybe diluting it more could fix that. All in all this works well for when I forgot to drink and want a fast rehydration or for an extra kick during sport

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is good to keep on hand. Especially great for hiking on a hot day & you get really dehydrated n need a quick hydration. It is a great product n taste great. Would recommend it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A tab bit “salty” tasting, but overall great product and great flavour. They are perfect if you’re hungover or just need some extra hydration in your life!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The passion fruit Liquid I.V. electrolytes are great tasting, compacted size and easy to have after a solid session across all sport training or workout. Definitely benefit recovery.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

serves the rehydration purpose well, though i haven't seen a remarkable difference in energy levels unlike medically approved electrolyte powders that give an immediate energy boost, at least in my case.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I like the benefits of it but honestly it doesnt taste good at all, its too sweet for me and i added exactly 16oz of water like it says on the pack. i wish they made an unflavored one because i really like the idea of the product, ill continue to try other flavors tho to see which one tastes the best

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My most frequent buy since its good quality. The taste is really good

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality is good. The taste is wonderful. It hydrates your body. You will benefit a lot from it.