Page 1 - Reviews - Live Clean, Baby, Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 10 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is one of my standby natural shampoos of the quality few that are out there. It has a goopy jello-like texture coming out of the bottle, so u want to be able to not squeeze out too much at a time. The actual shampoo is good. It has a nice light scent (associated with baby products) and cleans hair of oil very well. It leaves hair clean and healthy looking. I also noticed my hair seems thicker when I wash it with this shampoo...why I'm not sure, but I'm sure not complaining.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love it with no scent, having bought the scented one before. Even so, the scented one is great as well. Gentle on babies and cleans effectively. Will buy again and consider buying for new mom friends.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It has gentle smell but it washes nice and it is highly recomendated for sensitive skin. It leaves sking hydrated and with nice gentle smell. Will be buying it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I live pretty much all live clean products and this baby wash and shampoo does not disappoint. It smells great but is nice and gentle and not overpowering for your baby. I will order this again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I needed a shampoo for my two toddlers that wouldn’t make bath tub a scream fest. This shampoo has done the trick! The soap does not irritate their eyes or skin. So far I am impressed.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A gentle product we use for our daughter. Pleasant smell and makes little bubbles. Have used this since birth on very sensitive skin with no problems at all.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It’s good and love this brand,, it’s suitable for my baby ,, although he has sensitive skin

0d9cafd3-3445-4b3f-837b-17107554e899
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Buy this for my new born baby Just because I love this brand!

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

It's my first time buying this product and I love it! As someone with sensitive and eczema-prone skin, this does the trick despite having foam. It smells a lot like other baby shampoos etc and I like the viscous texture of the gel. I wish they sold this in a larger bottle!

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I bought it after some research here for my baby, after checking so many ingredient lists, this is the one! and also its a really good price comparing to other brands. it's a gentle wash and doesn't dry her atopic dermatitis prone skin. The only discomfort is that if i forget to drain the bath it leaves a slimy coat on it which is a bummer to clean, but i still love it