Page 1 - Reviews - McCormick, Organic Seasoning Mix, Chili, 1.25 oz (35 g) - iHerb
WS
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It will work! Living in a place that doesn't have a lot of ingredients available to make chili from scratch, this fills the void. Packaging is simple, quality appears to be there. Just add the ingredients and away you go. Next I will try this in a crockpot and see how it goes.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I'm always looking for easy gluten-free things to make (especially in quarantine) and this was so easy and tasty. I would add in some extra spice if you're a spice lover like me.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This mix is great to use when you don't eat chili very often. This way, you don't have several bottles of spices that are aging away on a shelf unused. I like that it is an organic product and McCormick can be depended upon for quality spices.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It was a little too spicy for my younger kids (2,4,6), but my 8 years old and my husband liked it. Will buy it again!

Posted on May 17, 2022

By far, one of the best seasoning I purchased especially it is organic

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

delicious & full of flavour! plaese make a bottle of this spice instead of 1 time use

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Made chili easy! don't need to fuss over which seasoning to use

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

A mild but good chili seasoning, love that its organic too!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Good for a quick & easy chili. Works well in an instapot.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I'm not very good at seasoning my food, so this is a life-saver. Just follow the package instructions for some delicious chili. Not very spicy at all, so kids can enjoy it too!