Page 1 - Reviews - McCormick, Organic Seasoning Mix, Taco, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
WS
angel98
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

love it! it is so yummy and flavourful. a bit salty. but otherwise it has great ingredients and really has that taco taste. makes excellent beef taco. recommended! the taste for this is stronger than the other brand available on iherb. good quality. easy to cook. just pour it all into the mince in the pot and stir it up. was afraid it would be too spicy for kids but actually it wasn't that spicy at all. i find dry mix better than the wet ones because the wet ones tend to make the mince too wet for taco shells.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

McCormick is a great brand for spices and I have a lot of their seasonings and blends. This taco seasoning mix is great and is easy to use -- I just stir some in to the pan when I'm making dinner. We eat plant-based so we use this with veggie skillets. It adds great flavor and I love that it's organic. We like a lot of spice and heat so we add some cayenne and ghost pepper in. All of the flavors get along and the result is always delicious. I have been buying this for years and I'll get it again!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a great spice mix, much better that brands available in stores in my country. I will try other products by this brand as well, along with buying this mixture again,

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

McCormick was one of the only brands recently tested to be the cleanest spice company - no heavy metals, etc. even compared to other organic brands. This one is tasty, too!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Way better than the old fashioned taco seasonings of the old days! It is nice to see an organic version of this product and they've certainly given it a little razzle-dazzle over the years. Perfect for all sorts of great dishes!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It's the best taco seasoning ever. My family only buys this brand and we're so happy to that we can buy this here as we're out of the states.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I purchase this brand regularly from my local grocery store. It’s definitely cheaper here. Has pretty good flavor. A little different from the cheap traditional brands you get, but it’s great for an organic option.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this seasoning, i put it on my meat dishes not only tacos and it gives it a great flavor 😻😻 ill be buying more definitely

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I tried this in my meat but I didnt like it. I'm asian and this is a taste that I'm not used to and not gonna try again.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great stuff. The people in the house who are not dietarily restricted love it too.