Page 1 - Reviews - McCormick, Original Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
WS
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the best taco seasoning! I have an MSG allergy so I can’t use many taco seasoning mixes, and I was constantly buying the small packets of this one at the grocery store. This one the best in flavor and the company is diligent in keeping MSG and other preservatives out of their products, so I never have to worry about getting sick from using it. We finally got the big containers here because it’s so much more cost efficient than the packets- 3 or 4 Tbsp of this goes a long way! It will be a long time before we run out, and we use this mix usually once a week. My last container took me almost a year to use. But it was still fresh and tasted fine because this good quality product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I love this stuff and I am glad that iherb carries it. I live somewhere where it's hard to get the right spices for my recipes so this does the trick. It's a perfect size for 1lb of meat, and I like that the packaging isn't too wasteful. Tasty stuff!

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I love tacos and decided to give the McCormick mix a try. First, it's fine. It will meet your need for a taco or taco salad. It is more mild than Old El Paso or Cafe Fiesta. But, variation is good. If you're tired of Old El Paso, give this one a try. If you want a taco at work, but not taco breath afterwards, then this one should do the trick.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is my go-to taco seasoning when I'm not making it from scratch. My 8-year-old daughter and I love the savory seasoning.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I absolutely love this taco mix. It takes so great and makes it super easy to make taco beef. I think I must have ordered it 5 times by now (approx .20 packs so far). It is great!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I love the flavor of this taco seasoning mix, it's not too spicy. The package is enough for one batch of cooking - I used it to make about 6 servings of taco meat.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Tastes really good although I prefer to have this with a bit of a kick but that can easily be solved by adding chili flakes

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Product very tasty and for the price it wasn't bad

Posted on May 13, 2022

great to add to meat minces.. ect.. definitely worth a try..

Posted on May 12, 2022

In love with it save me lots of time of mixing time