Page 1 - Reviews - Medi-Peel, Melanon Cream, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Its a great product , the quality is amazing , it has niacinamide and licorice extract in its ingredients which benefits in whitening, the age limit is written on the packaging , it has no scent , i used it once a day or once every other day , the size is decent , if u have sensitive skin better do a test patch

c6fffe0b-f516-451c-ba5e-8b80127a2b13
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I tried this cream on red marks after a blemish and it was very good in making it fade away. it contains great ingredients such as arbutin and tranexemic acid as well as other beneficial ingredients. the texture is creamy but not too heavy. it absorbs easily. I highly recommend. the only down side is the fragrance which is noticable and quite lingering.

6317a626-48b6-4c34-98e6-b578e8542e91
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Intensive cream to reduce age spots and give radiance, the base is quite nourishing, plus an amazing complex of several strong brightening components - tranexamic acid, niacinamide, vitamin C in two stable forms, arbutin, extracts of licorice and white mulberry bark, plus a peptide complex that improves collagen and elastin synthesis (that is, there should be bleaching, and smoothing + increase skin turgor). Includes tranexamic acid. At the moment it is one of the most advanced and promising components, originally this acid was used in medicine (and is now used), then were discovered its other properties, and now it has taken a place in cosmetology.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I’m struggling with 2 pigmentation spots on my right cheek, so I picked up a few brightening products lately. This cream’s star brightening ingredient is tranexamic acid, and after few weeks of nightly usage I’m optimistic, my spots began to look a bit brighter (but I realize there’s still a long way to go!). The cream itself feels rich, but is not too heavy. I use it at night as the last step, and in warm weather it’s enough to moisturize my skin. It works well with other products I use before / after, doesn’t have any noticeable smell & seems like a really good product. The tube is small, but I really don’t need much, even though I’m using it on face, neck & chest.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Been using it since i recieved this cream.. very moisturizing & hydrating! I had a bad breakout .. i noticed that my pimples has dried up instantly! quite amazed about it's fast result! i have to continue using it & see wether it has brightening effects on my skin.. i mainly bought this for my age spots .. hope it will improve.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is a beautiful product, and it does what it says. I have had redness in my cheeks, forehead and nose for a while and I have tried many products that not only have not worked but have worsened my skin. However, this product has lighted my skin and redness has decreased tremendously in a short period of time. I started using it one time a week at night and increasing use to twice a day. During morning time, I apply it under sunscreen and during nighttime I apply it under moisturizer. My skin loves this product. I will keep purchasing it nonstop.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I’ve only been using it a few nights so no review on its effectiveness yet. But I love the texture, it goes on very smoothly, very moisturizing. But I really hate the scent! I should have read the ingredients list more clearly, I usually avoid products with fragrance. This fragrance is intensely perfumy and eventually fades after a few hours but is quite offensive for a face product

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It took awhile to notice results but it works. I use it at night to even out skin tone in problem areas. It goes on smoothly and is not greasy.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I just started using it in less than a week. I love that it glides on smoothly on my face and it's not heavy. I update my review after 3 or 4 weeks of use

df7d4037-ad3a-4874-a18a-e1c20dd878e4
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Good quality product based on the ingredients as it contains many skin care superstars such as niacinamide,tranexamic acid and a form of vitamin c. It is also non sticky and absorbs quite well. I was applying on a bad patch on my face around my lips most likely to be melasma or a stubborn post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and didnt see any dramatic difference in the depth of discoloration (no improvements)..... just very minimal lightening seen. This product contains fragrance/parfum which can be an irritant to sensitive skin however I didn't experience anything like that. Also pricey... not sure if its worth the investment. I have been using it for 3 months and yet to see any beneficial effects worth shouting about. The scent is very strong and not to my liking. Hope the company would consider removing fragrance from this product. I am removing one star for the fragrance/strong scent and one more star for the yet to be seen beneficial effects.